• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

iMarkyP

Neo Member
My town is Piggoton, and iMarkyP is my name on there.

If anyone is bringing fruit, I have peaches, pears, cocnuts, apples, oranges, and those spikey things

iMarkyP

Neo Member
I will be available all day folks, im in the UK so its only just switched to this price (its 2pm here).

I am working, but will check on here and add anyone else throughout the day that wants to head over...

BowieZ

Banned
Shit. I had 550 bells tonight (AU time) but I forgot because of various things on TV.

Checked it with like 20 mins to go. Sorry guys.

I suck.

Bought for 95, sold at 488 last night at my girl's town. Ended up making about 7mil, 2 mil going to my girl.

Monday: AM: 91 / PM: 108
Tuesday: AM: 119 / PM: 95
Wednesday: AM: 65

Koren

My "large spike" peaked today at 293. That wizard is ridiculous.
293 is technically "large spike". It has nothing to do with a prediction of how high it can go (and 297, if barely, is larger than what you can expect of a small spike).

But yes, disappointing, indeed.

-GW-

Neo Member
My town is buying for 480 Bells! I can ferry people in until around 10ish EDT.
FC: 1864-8874-1681
PM me yours!

TurnipTracker2000
Code:
Sun. B | 92
Mon. 1 | 68  | (026.09%)
Mon. 2 | 61  | (010.29%)
Tue. 1 | 58  | (004.92%)
Tue. 2 | 127 |  118.97%
Wed. 1 | 64  | (049.60%)
From declining last week to random. How disappointing :p

Philia

239 bells this morning. I think that's the highest I ever had. I think I'm on random this week.

And also on a side note, I want to apologize being a massive cunt earlier in the thread to anyone that I've offended. I only wish to warn people of probability of a 700+ price not being true after a slew of topics in GameFAQs that didn't amount to anything but more frustration for everyone involved. :\ Thankfully GAF isn't like that. :)

Top Bottom