• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf | Turnip OT | Sunday is the boar's day

Unicorn

This sucks. I'm about to goto work in 15 minutes and won't be able to play until after 5 PM but my Am prices are:

408 bells!!

Stat!

Monday AM: 45
Monday PM: 40
Tuesday AM: 36
Tuesday PM: 32
Wednesday AM: 27

So yeah...At what point do I start paying them?

EdgeXL

I have 444 if you want to pop over...

How long will you be on? It's 8:28 here in California. I want to check and see if my spike continues and I have a high price today. If it's low I'd like to come over to your town and sell.

I'll happily leave a 10% tip. That will work out to about $870,000 for you.

iMarkyP

Neo Member
How long will you be on? It's 8:28 here in California. I want to check and see if my spike continues and I have a high price today. If it's low I'd like to come over to your town and sell.

I'll happily leave a 10% tip. That will work out to about $870,000 for you.

Hi,

I'm available for another 6 hours :) I'll keep an eye on here, just let me know if you want to pop over.

Betty

Banned
Thanks for letting me sell at your town iMarkyP, I'd have brought Banana's but I didn't see you needed them until after I'd left :p Glad Laffer could hook you up.

GulAtiCa

Bought at 105

Code:
Monday    AM: 103
          PM: 138

Tuesday   AM: 120
          PM: 70

Wednesday AM: 62
          PM: 55

Thursday  AM: ?
          PM: ?

Friday    AM: ?

Saturday  AM: ?

Mine are going down down down! Though I do wonder it's I'm heading to a minor or big spike.

Wednesday
AM - 271
PM - 148

I think I missed my for the week high spike this morning because I didn't have time to do more than check... stupid work! Oh well, it wasn't that high anyway. I will have to rely on the kindness of strangers yet again.

Bsigg12

OK guys we need to be quick, my turnips are going for 621 for another 30 minutes. I'm on my lunch at work. PM me, my friend code is in my profile. I'll go in the order I get PMs

massoluk

Banned
Phew, thanks Mark, very nervous and laggy on my end. Was very scared the whole time that I might get disconnected. Thanks to you, my town hall renovation is finally funded

Top Bottom