• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone got the Biohazard 4 demo ?

Simo

Awesome caps of the weapons! Any possibility of a translation for the Descriptions? Example being Design and Make, Rounds use etc?

Also what's the deal with the Egg?
egg.jpg

maskrider

Simo said:
Awesome caps of the weapons! Any possibility of a translation for the Descriptions? Example being Design and Make, Rounds use etc?

The egg recovers health I suppose, but I haven't tried using it yet.

Not much in the descriptions

Knife - your last resort when you run out of bullets
Handgun - Standard US made 9mm handgun
Machine pistol - Full auto possible with the special 9mm bullets
Shotgun - Standard pump action shotgun

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Simo said:

egg.jpg

Err, all it says is...

"Take the Egg?

Yes No Use"

No clue what the egg is all about...

Alcibiades

dark10x said:
You want to throw down $25 just to show off a really short demo of a game you don't even really care that much about. :p I dunno, that sounds a tad bit wacky...
I want to show off GCN capabilities, and just the fact that RE4 is on the system, hopefully change some minds about the GCN...

Laurent

I just received my Famitsu Capcom magazine, according to my roomate! Unfortunately, my GameCube isn't available (I lend it to one of my friend, how generous am I?) so I will have to use my girlfriend's...

Impressions latter on tonight... Did any other ones received it?

SantaC

well here is my demo impressions again:

I was worried this game would just be eyecandy. After playing through the demo I am not worried anymore.

The game kicks ass. It's fun just getting grabbed by a villager so you can kick him/her to death. Also Leon has some mighty elbow

It's fun blasting around with the shotgun. It is VERY powerful. I just killed 4 villagers in 1 shot.

I got panic when leatherface with the chainsaw first came. I didn't expect him to dive into the window. That was something! The bastard killed me twice until I finally got the better out of him and stole his money.

The controls aren't as bad as I thought. It's difficult at first. But after playing around for like 15 minutes I got ahold of it. The quick turn is helpsome. Since the camera is not fixed anymore they are betetr even though some people still feel they are tank.

Being hunted in the village is fun. I tried to hide, but they just kept coming!

Needles to say, this game left me wanted to play much more.

Only minor gripe I had is that the sound effect of the villagers from distant sound a little low quality. When they discover you, they shout much louder and the quality seems much better.

aparisi2274

I love it.

I just got the demo today in the mail, and I havent stopped playing it since. It is amazing. I cant wait for the US version to hit.

I was a little iffy on the controls at first, but they grow on you real quick and it is very smooth.

The graphics are top notch and the sound effects are nuts. I love how when a villager sees you he calls in the calvary.

I really didnt get to unlock a lot of the demo, hell I didnt even see chainsaw guy, because I was just walking around and I fought some villagers, but then the bell rang, and they went to the church and the demo ended.

I do like that he curses in the game.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Ugh, I badly want to play this demo, but the damn high import cost and the sad fact that my GC isn't modded are preventing me from playing it.

cvxfreak

I got the demo today. Damn this game rocks so much! It's smooth, fun and challenging. Definitely the best RE game so far.

Top Bottom