• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Event | It's Glowtime | iPhone 16 models, Apple Watch and AirPods refresh

lachesis

Gold Member
I'm content with iPhone 13 Mini, which I think I will have it till it's dropped from OS support list in a few years.

I am however looking forward to M4 Mac Mini though. Thinking about picking it up for my work from home. Since I'm on PC - I have a loaner MBP from work for work purposes (intel based one) - but if Mac MIni M4's pricing is somewhere around 600-700 on base model, I think I will just get one, make my life easier with KVM settings and all.

SJRB

Gold Member
Super happy the AirPods Max don’t get an significant update beyond usb-c because I bought one just a few months ago.

Erebus

f-5f2ee84b0932a2fb668a8f2739bbdf021830744e.jpg

f-04dd0fbb3f9a287a863ae8f794903b27e01a3767.jpg

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Is Apple acting like they invented everything they're presenting? Otherwise I'm not seeing anything super impressive but I do like the CPU and GPU bump

SJRB

Gold Member
Bro 98% of these “features” of Apple intelligence are just fluff nonsense.

Who uses their phone like this?

tommib

Oh I like that poster capture adding concert dates to your calendar. I take those all the time.

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Every Apple iPhone/iPad/iMax presentation is exactly the same. 30% faster here, 10 grams lighter there, the same breathless superlatives used every year for an iterative update presented by a string of personality drained milquetoast presenters and accompanied by slick videos and photos of Apple product users of every ethnic group (except for white men).

It's become impossible for me to sit through these interminably long presentations. What Apple needs is someone with a big hammer to smash the whole company to pieces and start it up again.

Last edited:

ADiTAR

ידע זה כוח
wow that camera control is totes revolutionary, adding a button to what you could already do on the screen.

Jobes is prob rolling in his grave thinking he wanted less buttons

At this point I care more about the number of the iPhone versus the minor upgrades themselves. I want an iPhone '17'...biggest question on my mind is if next year will be 16S or 17

Last edited:
Top Bottom