• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

MXRider

wtf ATT

AT&T does not provide service in your area based on your billing zip code. If your zip code is correct, please contact customer service at 1-800-331-0500 to discuss your upgrade options.
(P1285)

Can do AT&T site but worried, even though bottom says by Sept 19th. People said it was already not by launch in their confirmation emails?

For what it's worth, I just received a second confirmation email:

"Great news! We have your iPhone order and it is expected to be delivered on 9/19/2014.

Expected Shipment Dates for devices only
09/17/2014 to 09/18/2014"

Ambient80

AT&T site telling me my passcode is wrong for my account, even though I literally just used it maybe 5 minutes ago just fine.

I'm just gonna preorder in store tomorrow and pick up on launch day.

hiryu2015

You got a confirmation email? AT&T just took me to a "Thank you for your order!" page afterward. Can't verify the order after the fact anywhere on the site.

My CC wasn't hit yet either.

Well I did place my order 10 minutes before orders were going live. I just happened to be logged into the upgrade page already and just checked out. Got immediate confirmation email.

Just curious if other Verizon folks are having the same issue:

Phone adds to my cart fine, but when trying to sign in as an existing customer it says "Error while retrieving ECPD profile." and takes it out of my cart.

Apath

link to case?

Amazon

The back is perfectly clear, which is hard to tell in the photos they used.

EDIT: This is a better picture
18YOlmf.jpg

Nori Chan

I'll probably go to an att store tomorrow first thing in the morning to find out why I'm not eligible for an upgrade even though its been 22 months since my last contract start date. :\

hkedward

My wife's iPhone 6 64GB Gold says it will be here on Sept. 19th (AT&T) but my 6 Plus 64GB Silver says ships 14-21 days. Hope that's just them not promising it will be available on the 19th.

Sean

Banned
I remember Apple store going up late last time too, like 20-40 minutes IIRC.

Really sucks as I can barely stay awake, hurry up Apple....

Top Bottom