• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

knitoe

Hmm. Ordered 2x 128GB Plus. Only got one confirmation email so far from ATT. The site was kinda funky on the second order. Kept on asking me to add a share plan. After trying it a few times, was able to keep my current data plan. Got all the way and get to order confirmation page. Hopefully, it's just the site getting hammer so slow confirm email.

noomi

Well fuck it im going back to sleep, had to go through the order twice on ATT hope that doesnt fuck me later...

No confirmation e-mail, night boys, good luck.

DonDraper

Banned
Same. I remember not getting an e-mail from them when I pre-ordered the five until the next morning. I want to go back to sleep, but I also want some confirmation :p

I should probably also order from Apple like a crazy person.

#TeamBigandGooooldddddddd

Same here. My order went through on att but i want to see that email before going to bed. I did take a screenshot of the order confirmation page just in case.

Mononoke

Banned
Well this is a disaster for me. Haven't had any luck, even with my carrier. Everything is crashing hard. Sigh. I really needed a phone, been without one for 3 weeks. Fuck.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
Hmm. Ordered 2x 128GB Plus. Only got one confirmation email so far from ATT. The site was kinda funky on the second order. Kept on asking me to add a share plan. After trying it a few times, was able to keep my current data plan. Got all the way and get to order confirmation page. Hopefully, it's just the site getting hammer so slow confirm email.

How?

Sinecat

Neo Member
sleepy.gif

Ah so many people still on contract providers. I won't be able to get one day 1 but I'll give it a month or so and I should be able to just buy an unlocked one from the apple store. Maybe sooner if I check online like crazy to see when they get a shipment in

Yeah, I'd say don't order the 6 Plus from the AT&T website if you want it on launch day. They seem to be shipping it in two weeks. Regular model 6 is fine though.

Apath

Welp, guess I should just count myself lucky that I was able to get a pre-order from AT&T before they went belly up.

Hopefully the 14-21 days to ship is just an error. If not, oh well--I can wait an extra one to two weeks.

i have the confirmation page for att but not the email. is anyone successfully able to see their order status from the link on the order confirmation page?

Yeah, I'd say don't order the 6 Plus from the AT&T website if you want it on launch day. They seem to be shipping it in two weeks. Regular model 6 is fine though.

Kinda surprised, I figured the 4.7" would've been the more popular model. Maybe I will be able to get one sooner than expected

Top Bottom