• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6 [OT]

daegan

Got mine and my wife's through the ATT site relatively painlessly, but I'm trying to wait out for emails before I go back to bed.

(64GB Silver 6 for both of us, btw)

SGRX

I remember when I preordered my 4s through Sprint's website, it took me maybe 2 hours to get the order through. I wonder if that record will still stand after tonight?

LordCanti

I'm in the "got through the AT&T order process and don't know if I'm ultimately getting boned" group. Hold me, I'm scared!

I've been in this group multiple times in the past and they've yet to screw me. Hopefully this time won't be any different.

Same.

Checked Chase and AT&T billed me for a $1.00. waiting to see if the real amount went through or not.

Good call; I also see the dollar hold.

Enzom21

Welp, guess I should just count myself lucky that I was able to get a pre-order from AT&T before they went belly up.

Hopefully the 14-21 days to ship is just an error. If not, oh well--I can wait an extra one to two weeks.

I don't think it was an error. The 6 said delivery on the 19th and the + said 14-21 days

fawaz

Banned
So this is my first time trying to get an iphone at launch.

Will I still be able to do that tomorrow, or will it be too late by then?

I'm in the "got through the AT&T order process and don't know if I'm ultimately getting boned" group. Hold me, I'm scared!

Yup, got a shit ton of pending $1 charges on my Amex. Upgraded myself to a 6+ and added my wife to my account with a 6.

Order confirmation page says "Incomplete" for me, and her order number doesn't come up at all, possibly due to being less than 24 hours old.

Ceres

Banned
After going through what seemed like a never ending loop finally seem to have my order in at att.com
I think I logged into the account like 10x as it kept sending me back to the login screen

lexi

Banned
Can't get my carrier site to load at all. But I thought Apple sucked and nobody wanted their phones anymore? So my Android fanboy friends tell me.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
I managed to get into the app but i couldn't find the part to add the phone to my cart :\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

wihio

Managed to get in early on a Verizon order, but the FUCKERS do not recognize any physical address in my town. Had to ship it to my closest relatives, 5hrs away. WTF. Guess I live in the sticks...

Is AT&T seriously getting rid of people's granfathered unlimited plans?

FUCK YOU AT&T

*waits for Apple to update instead*

You can have my unlimited plan when you pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Gromph

This tag is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance...
Staff Member
Store is still down in japan.

Both phone and browser.

Top Bottom