• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6S |OT|

Damnit. I have to call the AT&T Business line at 8:30 tomorrow morning. i hope things don't sell out or get delayed, but then again that didn't happen with the 5S's.

Hattori

Banned
got my reservation in, also preordered just in case I get my credit is not good enough for the for the iPhone Upgrade thingamabob :)

Resseh

I was able to preorder through the Apple Store App. 128GB Space Gray iPhone 6S Plus. Excited that I got an order and it will arrive 9/25. Kinda not sure if I made the right choice with the Plus after months of being sure on the 6S.
I got the plus last year and regretted it! Difficult to know if it's the right phone til you have used it for a few weeks

paparazzo

Fucking ATT. Says billing address must be the same as card address. I change billing address, start the transaction over, and it still shows the old address. Guess I can't get a 6s on launch day now (doing 2 year contract).

big_z

do you typically get your phone on launch day if you choose to have it shipped to you? I don't want to deal with the crowds doing an in store pickup

empyrean

Doh! Accidentally selected delivery to my address instead of my parents (Who would actually be in when it gets delivered!). Is it easy to amend delivery address without 'losing my place' in the queue so to speak (i would look but the store won't let me on the my orders bit atm :()

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.
I can buy the "unlocked" (it says T-mobile?) and use my Verizon nano sim in it right?

nikos

Anyone use Apple Pay to preorder? Did your card get charged? I've done this every year since the original and still don't remember when we get the initial charge. I know I've been charged, refunded, then charged again upon shipping in the past.

RDreamer

Any chance AT&T's shipping estimates are wrong? I've never done preordering on the website before. Picked up my last phone on launch day last time, but with AT&T being asses on continuing my contract I had to do the web...

I really don't want to wait until mid to late October for this :(

ido

Got mine and my wife's preordered through C Spire.

Although holy shit I think the stock is going fast because now when I'm looking most of the models are showing "out of stock"

Glad I actually took the effort to do this at two fucking AM.

Good luck, everyone!

Crimzun Wolf

Neo Member
Man the website won't load. I can't use the apple app since my iOS isn't updated. I don't wanna update since I need my 4s to last me til the new phone comes in. Feelsbadman

Edit: Looks like I got in for 9/25 good night all and good luck!

I reserved for store pickup email is showing price is $849 for a 6S+.

I'll still be able to use the apple upgrade program right?

Anyone else showing this?

Kibbles

Though on att's site if I did the 2 year upgrade again it says $40 monthly charge. Is that in place of the $30 fee I pay on our family plan now?

Edit: ah fuck it nevermind. Just did the unlocked T-Mobile. This shit is too confusing and I don't want to fuck up the bill.

Top Bottom