• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple iPhone 6S |OT|

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
We are going with 2 on the iPhone upgrade program. I'm interested in not being locked to a carrier.

so.. just to double check - if I order an unlocked verizon phone, activate it on someone's verizon sim, remove the sim and replace it with mine, it should work, right? (I travel most of the year and use a foreign pin)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
so.. just to double check - if I order an unlocked verizon phone, activate it on someone's verizon sim, remove the sim and replace it with mine, it should work, right? (I travel most of the year and use a foreign pin)

There's no need to activate it on a specific sim. Just put in your card.

Rukes

The front page still gets no respect
Every iPhone for the past few years on partner sites (like AT&T and Verizon) have always put the pre orders up about 5 minutes before 12:01, just to alleviate the load of the constant refreshers before the "official" launch.

Just ordered my 6S Plus 128GB Space Gray on Verizon at 11:56!

iNvid02

should be an option to break down their virtual doors and rush in

4B1JKEG.jpg

Natiko

Banned
Something seems messed up on AT&T's end. If I select the 6S I get the correct plan prices (AT&T Next ones), yet if I select 6S Plus I only get standard contract or buying it in full as options.

Ordered a no-contract 6s 64GB for T-Mobile through the app. Shipping 9/25.

So, no-contract phones CAN be ordered through the app. That's your best bet.

RDreamer

Ordered mine through AT&T, but I'm really hoping the shipping time was wrong or something. It said estimated shipping date of October 16-25. Fucking stay up until 2AM to order literally the minute it goes up and the shipping date is nearly a fucking month after the release date? What the hell?

Fjordson

In the app, should I choose "Replace this iPhone on my ATT account" or "Replace another phone".

I'm just paying in full, no upgrade or payments plan or anything. I'm guessing I should choose "Replace this phone" even though I'm not sure what "this" is referring to.

Akira

I was able to preorder through the Apple Store App. 128GB Space Gray iPhone 6S Plus. Excited that I got an order and it will arrive 9/25. Kinda not sure if I made the right choice with the Plus after months of being sure on the 6S.

Top Bottom