• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Watch |OT| Apple invents the watch!

kaskade

Store says it's down again too. Maybe I got in in a split second to order. Fingers crossed since I got my confirmation email.

ckohler

Pre-ordered. :D

42mm Space Grey Aluminum with Black Sport Band
Delivers: 4/24-5/8 by Standard Shipping

Used the Apple Store iPhone app. Super fast and easy.

Ambient80

I got a confirmation screen saying I'd get an email but then immediately after got a screen saying the store was down. Hope it went through!!!

Wow - the App was fast. Selected my watch I had previously favorited (the steel with a black sport strap), and put my fingerprint on Apple Pay and done! I hope I get it launch day - I noticed it had a shipping window April 24 - May 8.

finalflame

I got the 38mm Sport Aluminum/White, delivery says 4/24-5/8. Anyone get it with a different delivery estimate? Any solid 4/24s?

dc89

38mm Stainless with Link Bracelet ordered through the app, delivery is 4 to 6 weeks.......... goddammit.

4 to 6 weeks?! That's rough.

I wonder if they've just not been able to make the bracelets fast enough? Or if they have had manufacturing issues.

billeh

Real easy when you don't have dinosaur cell carriers to muck with the process, I guess.

Apple Pay also rules.

Also, damn. The desktop site is still down.

So basically all of the App orders are going to be in the first batch, but I can't place an order because someone didn't flip a switch at the proper time. Cool, cool.

Littlebigbenny

Neo Member
Dispatches May 12 - 26??? Fuck this :(

edit: seems to be the case for every watch in Germany? In the shop it states 04 24 but when you try to order it its 05 12 - 05 26.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Well, I did preorder a steel with brown modern buckel. But it says shipping is 4 weeks.

Juice

Ok, so to recap:

42mm space gray sport
38mm pink sport
higher-end gold macbook for in store pickup

Each pre-ordered in under 20 seconds from the iPhone app because Apple Pay is so fast and easy to use.

Wow.

SegaShack

That was easy enough. White Sport here.

So for online orders with Apple stuff do we get release day shipping? New to this sort of thing.

kaskade

App is now showing 4-6 week delivery for space gray sport. That was quick. Mine said between the 24th and 6th. Hopefully he sooner than the later.

 Watch 42 mm with Black Sport Band. ApplePay. Took one minute. Got the confirmation email. Delivers 4/24-5/8 per the app and email.

Now. We. Wait.

StillEdge

Space Gray Sport Edition

May 13-27 for me Jesus! lol
Same I had to use a card that couldn't link to Apple pay. I was only a minute later than some people here. When I ordered it said the earlier date but email says later so the people claiming the earlier date should probably check their emails.

mrkgoo

It's not people wanting to try it first that he's puzzled by. It's the lineup the day before the thing is available that baffles the mind.

People maybe didn't hear that there's no in-store pre-order stock allocations?

IS it first in, first served for try ons? because you wanna get your own info as soone as possible before going off to preorder.

That said, preorders are before even the try ons right? if so then yeah, I guess they missed the memo.

I just would've expected a rush to try on before pre order is all.

Top Bottom