• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apple Watch |OT| Apple invents the watch!

Kito

Change of plan. I'll try on the space grey at an Apple store first because 12th May delivery and unable to pay with my gift card on the app.

f@luS

More than a member.
holy shit i tried to be fast , but sport watch black is already 4-6 weeks where all other are still day one

dam,

Cloudy

Banned
I had 4/24 in cart but cancelled looking for an option to pay with Paypal. Might have cost first shipment. We shall see....

PS: I'm guessing everyone who orders tonight gets it on the 24th but they have the est. shipping dates set for when these sell out

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME APPLE

AS I CHECK OUT YOU TELL ME ITS TIME TO RESET MY PASSWORD?!?!

And then I do it and you won't send me the god damn email?!?

WHY

Warnen

Don't pass gaas, it is your Destiny!
1 x 42m Black Sport
1 x 38m White Sport
1 x 42m Blue Sport (and black sport band)

1 extra 42m Blue sport (hit submit to fast will cancel when I get up in morning)

and back to bed, thank you apple for making it easy this time

Chittagong

Gold Member
Phew! Thanks for the app tip

42mm Steel with white sports band
38mm Steel with white sports band

confirmed for UK delivery 24 April - 8 May

Now on to order steel link bracelets

Fox1304

WTH, got a 4/6weeks delivery for the Black sport + Black band as soon as it opened ... that's ridiculous.
Can't do a store pickup either ?

Got a 42mm Space Black for me, and a 38mm for the wife. By the time I ordered the second watch, the ship date on my wife's slipped two weeks. Also, the app never prompted me for my gift card, but I guess I can call Apple and have them add it to my order.

Sean

Banned
Changed my mind to Space Gray last second thanks to that awesome looking image jts posted just a few minutes before the pre-orders went up. Luckily I got in on the first batch.

vgRl3oa.png

Also ordered a silver sport too which I might cancel or give to my mom as a bday gift. Wish there was in-store pickup.

Juice

Holy crap, apparently the hardcore Apple fanbase figured out that Space Gray Sport was the new hotness in just the last 24 hours. Can't believe I got my order in time. It was 4-6 weeks in under 2 minutes.

Holy crap, apparently the hardcore Apple fanbase figured out that Space Gray Sport was the new hotness in just the last 24 hours. Can't believe I got my order in time. It was 4-6 weeks in under 2 minutes.

The exact reason I ordered the silver >.> You guys have fun fighting over that lol.

Given how quick and error free the process went for me I think I was right before in saying that Apple isn't going to have a huge supply of these things right away.

Just so you guys know this website http://bandswapper.com/ will take the second sport band in the box and swap it for whatever color and size you want for 6 bucks. Might save you some money instead of buying more sports bands

I don't think you get two full bands in the box.

Terrell

4-6 weeks. If I'm going to be made to wait that long, I'll pre-order after trying one on. Off to the Apple Store I go tomorrow.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
I bet we all get it day 1
Yeah was just telling my girlfriend that my intuition says not to believe it. I'm gonna go down to their retail store tomorrow and see whats up.

I didn't even measure my wrist, I just ordered the medium size strap.

mattp

email saying order is being processed. i have an order number. "thank you for your order we'll let you know when your item is on its way"

can i go to sleep now?

Oh my god I'm so fucking pissed

Locked out of my apple account, can't change my fuckin password, can't place an order, shipping has already slipped to the end of next month

Fuck it. I've been using my Apple ID all day long. Why did it wait until exactly when I wanted to place an order to tell me to reset it. Fuck off.

Ugh I shouldn't be this mad over a stupid fuckin watch but all the fitness trackers and Pebbles and other bullshit I've bought over the past 6 months and returned, I was really looking forward to getting this and by the time I can get an order in I'll probably be able to just walk in to a store and buy one.

WOOOOOW This dumb gift card had to be entered in like 7 times before it worked. :( Now it says I won't be receiving one for the next 4-6 weeks. Well At least I got mine for $440.

Top Bottom