• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Pikma

Banned
I wonder when will the Hardboy Mahal meme shit will irritate gaf, probably when they get tired of seeing how boring he is week after week.

He's the next James Ellsworth, just juiced up.
A bunch of people here really enjoy bodyshaming so I'd never expect them to turn on him, it's exactly what they want out of their wrasslers

Syder

Is the title even on the line? They didn't mention any "winner takes the belt to Smackdown" stipulation like they do with Owens/Jericho.
I don't even know at this point but no title on the line would increase Bray's chances of winning.
Bray is apparently staying on Raw no matter if he wins the belt or not. Which yes, makes no sense at all.
We all know Bray isn't winning if it's a title rematch.

A bunch of people here really enjoy bodyshaming so I'd never expect them to turn on him, it's exactly what they want out of their wrasslers

I find it very confusing they keep criticizing Vince and the company for clearly pushing guys they chose and applaud this Jinder bullshit. At least this guy's a heel that gets the desired reaction from the crowd.

Pikma

Banned
How long has been Sami on the main roster and how long did it take for Jinder since his comeback to get this championship match?

Syder

I don't really care about Mahal getting the shot but bringing The Bollywood Boyz back as part of the angle with the heel foreigner promo is just... really baaaaaaaaaad.

Why can't Jinder just get a shot because he's a juicehead monster?

DMczaf

I don't really care about Mahal getting the shot but bringing The Bollywood Boyz back as part of the angle with the heel foreigner promo is just... really baaaaaaaaaad.

Because FOREIGN

C9vb3DrUQAAC_Hl.jpg

Man God

Non-Canon Member

SD has needed more goon power since the spirit squad departed.

RBH

Because Vince is perpetually stuck in the 1980's

I remember when I ran into Primo and Epico outside PAX South, we asked them for a photo and Epico was all cool and shit, Primo look really hungover lol.

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Not a fan of Talking Smack with Shane, he looks bored and the talent is not nearly as loose. Its really awkward when they try to do the midpoint of work and shoot.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Primary problems on this Talking Smack:

1. Shane don't know how to shoot
2. These Raw rejects don't know how to shoot

Top Bottom