• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

so ali who's character is that he doesn't want to be seen as a bad guy because of how he's foreign is against a guy who's character is that he's a bad guy because he's foreign

ngower

The women's revolution was truly here when the arena chanted whore at Fox...on a show where there are zero women wrestlers

DMczaf

Charly Caruso tho...

2r9114g1zesy.jpg

The key to grabbing the brass ring, juice up and stiff, and meme your way to victory.

If only Zack had stiffed Cena and juiced when he had the chance.

At this point, I'm glad Metalik is nowhere to be seen. Get the fuck away from whatever it's going on in 205, jesus the show's going downhill incredibly fast.

Syder

At this point, I'm glad Metalik is nowhere to be seen. Get the fuck away from whatever it's going on in 205, jesus the show's going downhill incredibly fast.
Yeah, people told me 205 got good. I feel like I've been watching for 5 weeks straight with maybe 2 really great matches.

RBH

He's been wrestling a ton on Main Event lately.

I'd honestly just rather have him wrestle in NXT on a regular basis if they're not going to bother to put him on 205 Live or Raw.

After his great showing in the CWC, he deserves much better.

Yeah, people told me 205 got good. I feel like I've been watching for 5 weeks straight with maybe 2 really great matches.

The problem is that every match has been filled with stupid shit, they don't let the wrestlers be the focus. The period between the RR and Mania was very hopeful but seems like other than the Neville, Aries, Gallagher and now TJP, they don't give a fuck about the rest.

He's been wrestling a ton on Main Event lately.

I'd honestly just rather have him wrestle in NXT on a regular basis if they're not going to bother to put him on 205 Live or Raw.

After his great showing in the CWC, he deserves much better.

Tozawa vs Metalik was such a goddamn beautiful match,

Syder

I think it's the next SD PPV.
Backlash, May 21st, Chicago.
Did they even mention the possibility that Bray could be the one facing Jinder?

The problem is that every match has been filled with stupid shit, they don't let the wrestlers be the focus. The period between the RR and Mania was very hopeful but seems like other than the Neville, Aries, Gallagher and now TJP, they don't give a fuck about the rest.
CWs just have no place with the main roster.

Make NXT 2 hours and have CWs there where people will actually get hyped for their matches.

Pikma

Banned

Tozawa vs Metalik was such a goddamn beautiful match,
I guess we can thank Vince and all those fucking mediocre ex wrestlers acting as road agents whatever that shit is.

I wonder when will the Hardboy Mahal meme shit will irritate gaf, probably when they get tired of seeing how boring he is week after week.

He's the next James Ellsworth, just juiced up.

I'm hopeful this will be the approach they take with the UK guys. There's no reason why it wouldn't work.
I don't understand why they think another show should just be different guys working the main show style.

NXT, while built in that mold, still doesn't feel like WWE TV the way 205 Live does. It's annoying

Sure, they're in big arenas following the product but let them have short crazy matches without stupid promos, interference and anything dumb that slows the action down

I imagine for whatever their UK plans are they'll hopefully keep it closer to the tournament. Really enjoyed day 2

Top Bottom