• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Pikma

Banned
mike-bennett-maria-kanellis-ring-of-honor-e1431385185342-650x330.jpg

http://www.pwtorch.com/site/2017/04/18/mike-bennett-maria-formerly-tna-roh-headed-wwes-main-roster/
You're late, but that shouldn't surprise you at this point

Tagyhag

I'm willing to give Jinder a chance. Just put him in a match with AJ. If AJ can't carry him to a good match, then there's no hope.

Yep, AJ's pretty much the final metric.

But the problem with that is that someone could have a great match with AJ, and just be meh to horrible with everyone else.

Glacier is now on Twitter. Nice guy, but I can't imagine that he is going to have hot takes.

6EVLTim.gif

ReiGun

I don't think they're actually gonna go through with Jinder. I fully expect some fuckery to happen between now and Backlash.

As far as pushes go, this one makes little sense as is. Dude was jobbing to Enzo and Cass a few months ago. Hell, he was jobbing to Finn Balor and Mojo freaking Rawley last week. To suddenly be in a WWE Championship Main Event...nah. I don't buy it.

cordy

Banned
Yall said SDL was gonna win ha
Yall said you never have to watch Raw again ha
Yall said that the new SDL was in ha
Yall watched Raw last night don't pretend ha

tumblr_mwl95cevy61reey4zo1_400.gif

Mahonay

Banned
Wait what..Hinder Jinder is the #1 contender to the WWE Championship?

I was going to hold off reading this thread and spoiling Smackdown before I get to watch it tomorrow, but THE FUCK?

Lololololol

El-Suave

Don't hinder Jinder - let's see how this plays out, since it's Smackdown it could be a decent and fun build up. I fondly remember R-Truth's run against Cena for the Capital Punishment PPV back in the day. We got "Little Jimmy" out of that and there were some really entertaining segments before Cena squashed him.

cordy

Banned
I want them to go all in with this Jinder push now that I see how riled up people are about it. Dudes fuming online shit they were furious in the arena. This guy's a great heel. Go on with it.

Mahonay

Banned
I want them to go all in with this Jinder push now that I see how riled up people are about it. Dudes fuming online shit they were furious in the arena. This guy's a great heel. Go on with it.
I mean they do need heels on Smackdown. Fuck it.

I havent seen Jinder have a good match and I dont care about his hardbody Dragon Gate water thing either. Willing to see where they go with it but I dont feel invested in any way. Apart from it being ridiculous Zayn ate the pin.

Jinder can't Hinder swipe right on Tinder Mahal is gonna face Orton in a match? Vince is literally trying to kill the audience wirh boredom.

Only hope is Juicy stiffing the shit out of Orton, Vince will owe em one.

Top Bottom