• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

image60kp6.png

I don't really care about Mahal getting the shot but bringing The Bollywood Boyz back as part of the angle with the heel foreigner promo is just... really baaaaaaaaaad.

Why can't Jinder just get a shot because he's a juicehead monster?
You thought I was joking about the Muhammad Hassan thing?

Yo damn, Juicy Jinder getting that PUSH

SMH at all this 'cism at ya boi Jinder. Manz is living the American Dream and y'all just wanna hate and/or cry over that nerd Sami Zzzzzzzzzzzzzayn losing again.

I for one can't wait to see Jinder hinder Orton.

Man God

Non-Canon Member

SMH at all this 'cism at ya boi Jinder. Manz is living the American Dream and y'all just wanna hate and/or cry over that nerd Sami Zzzzzzzzzzzzzayn losing again.

He doesn't need any racist american dream. He's rich and foreign and they're all afraid of him.

ROID-GAF IS GOING FUCKING OVER
LISTEN UP DUDES! LET ME TELL YOU, YOU BETTER STICK THAT NEEDLE IN ME BROTHER!

This is your finest post.

When I heard that Jinder won I got excited, then I heard Sami took the pin and I couldn't stop laughing. People wanted Sami on SD lol

When I heard that Jinder won I got excited, then I heard Sami took the pin and I couldn't stop laughing. People wanted Sami on SD lol
Honestly that's what made the victory so much better. Fuck Sami and that masked guy he looked up to.

And don't think I don't remember all of the jinder haters. You all will be Hindered.

Jinder is the best promo in the business.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Honestly that's what made the victory so much better. Fuck Sami and that masked guy he looked up to.

And don't think I don't remember all of the jinder haters. You all will be Hindered.

Jinder is the best promo in the business.

Got a skit next week.

His old buddy the One Man Band comes up, tells him he's gone too far, too close to the sun and he needs to calm down and then Jinder Hinders him through some boxes and shit.

Caderfix

If your mark ass wins our match at GWF 3 don't expect the same situation with the B+ Championship.

That's only if I win.

Suggesting someone else might win shows your lack of confidence, meaning that you know I'm the rightful champion. I'm already in your head.

To me it's not "if" I win, it's "when" I win and you better just accept it, you jabronie.

Pikma

Banned
So they are clearly protecting Corbin now even though he already jobbed to Cena and Dean Ambrose in a span of a month?

What the fuck is this booking

Just why

ReiGun

If Bryan isn't available, let Big E or Woods host Talking Smack w/ Renee. They aren't doing anything until Kofi comes back, and would certainly be more fun than watching Shane not even try to give a fuck.

Where will you be when Jinder hinders Randy Orton, Friend Reigun
Jinder is not gonna hinder Orton. But if he does, it might be in contention for greatest night in the history of our sport.

KissVibes

Banned
I worked 17 goddamn hours and feel miserable. BUT HOLY SHIT DID JINDER BECOMING NUMBER ONE CONTENDER PUT THE WIND BACK IN MY GODDAMN SAILS.

THE HINDERANCE IS OOOOOVER.

Recall

Can I just get my Nakamura v AJ Styles matches already?

I don't care who is getting what title shot. Just shut up and just give me quality matches.

Wait a second. Did Jinder Malah basically copy Kevin Owen's promo when he arrived on Smackdown last week? I know it's not word for word, but seems like it's the same.

Are they really changing the verbiage from King of Strong Style to The Artist Known as.. ?

Because it seems like they are. It actually seems like that is what they are trying to do with Nakamura.

Top Bottom