• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

orioto

Good Art™
Old KO would have gave Styles a beat down for that. They've toned him down a lot.

And his character seems more one dimensional.
But maybe it'll be different next week. I mean they're trying random things with him you can feel they're telling him to be this or that all the time...

C9smPynU0AAyPqS.jpg

Rockandrollclown

lookwhatyou'vedone
And his character seems more one dimensional.
But maybe it'll be different next week. I mean they're trying random things with him you can feel they're telling him to be this or that all the time...
It's especially weird on Smackdown. I was expecting a return to form. Oh well, Owens is hard to ruin. Hopefully he'll have an amazing feud with AJ.

It's a shame how Corbin has turned out. I think another year in NXT he would've gotten really over and improved.

The NXT call-ups are all over the place. People like Crews, Corbin, Nia Jax, etc. could have benefited from more time, yet people like Nakamura and Balor had no business being there so long

orioto

Good Art™
It's especially weird on Smackdown. I was expecting a return to form. Oh well, Owens is hard to ruin. Hopefully he'll have an amazing feud with AJ.

I'm not feeling it now.

Cause a proper feud between AJ and Owens where they would be 2 awesome indy stars having a "this is awesome" match, wouldn't need this kind of heel in its dynamic. They would go for a dueling chants dynamic you know, it would be organic.

It seems obvious they don't want that. They want Owens to have real heat so AJ is a clear face in this. It will probably influence the type of match they'll have to.

Zach

I remember that, RBH, you creep. It was weird. You're weird.

Make that Starrcade '97 thread I requested in December. Thanks.

The Face of America thing just doesn't seem like Owens. It seems like something WWE gave Owens because verbiage. I'm sure he'll do his best to work with it but it feels unnatural and forced so far.

What's with the Jinder hate? Give the man his opportunity.

Also, I dont like Face-J Styles :(

He's so happy ^_^

Grumpy cocky AJ will forever be the GOAT

so why is rich the babyface for hitting on the girl of another guy

i get noam's heel role is lying that the gifts are his but that still isn't really anything

rrc1594

I hope Jindar wins it's been a while since we had a stable, come in and just take over. Put the titles on Jindar and and tag team Bollywood boys.

Top Bottom