• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

jmdajr

Also Nintendo totally set up the NES Classic to be limited, don't gimme that shit Beef

Ya but he's been there for like a year now and most of it was totally under the radar shit

They would've got him by now

Wonder if he weights more or less. Sometimes when you get lean you just look, better.

HHH looks awesome but probably had smaller muscles.

So hey I don't know.

Hasney

Also Nintendo totally set up the NES Classic to be limited, don't gimme that shit Beef

The best theory I've read which makes sense is that they had a contact with the CPU maker who was selling them off cheap because they were discontinued and they had a few hundred thousand. Now the chips gone, the console is gone.

I worked there, you midget. It wasn't a manufactured shortage, they just didn't have the foresight to see how popular it was going to be. And by the time they realized it, there was already a shipping shortage that stopped them from making more.

Beefy

I worked there, you midget. It wasn't a manufactured shortage, they just didn't have the foresight to see how popular it was going to be. And by the time they realized it, there was already a shipping shortage that stopped them from making more.

Beef got mad cow disease.

Nice to see Vince's infatuation with physiques continues despite the actual overness of the performer.
Jinder is over. With me!

The thing is, you can easily get a heel over. Whereas if he threw the title on a face apollo crews, that would be suicide. Everyone would be like wtf? He's not over.

But Jinder almost everyone hates him in the crowd, they want him to lose so they just have him amping up the heat for the next 5 weeks and it's all good

Like I'm all for taking companies to task when they screw up, but all the conspiracy theories surrounding the NES Classic are a prime example of FAKE NEWS.

Stay being Trump fans, y'all.

For Nintendo? So can you tell us when the next Smash Bros. is coming out? :)

Jinder is over. With me!

The thing is, you can easily get a heel over. Whereas if he threw the title on a face apollo crews, that would be suicide. Everyone would be like wtf? He's not over.

But Jinder almost everyone hates him in the crowd, they want him to lose so they just have him amping up the heat for the next 5 weeks and it's all good

Fair point. It definitely seems like a stop gap feud while we wait on the inevitable feuds with AJ/Owens/Nakamura.

imBask

Banned
They did it on purpose because
A) they made tons of profit
B) it got people talking about Nintendo right around the Switch
C) it's now a collectors thing, making people talk even more about Nintendo in the future

the only people who are mad about it are dweebs who read about video games all day, AKA us

everyone else who got their hands on one are real happy, and will now jump on the SNES knowing it'll be short lived and hard to find. Creating scarcity is a valid marketing method, it's not a conspiracy

sit down marks

Zach

They did it on purpose because
A) they made tons of profit
B) it got people talking about Nintendo right around the Switch
C) it's now a collectors thing, making people talk even more about Nintendo in the future

the only people who are mad about it are dweebs who read about video games all day, AKA us

everyone else who got their hands on one are real happy, and will now jump on the SNES knowing it'll be short lived and hard to find

sit down marks

Joke's on you -- I'm already sitting down!

Kinda pissed they made jinder an evil Indian foreigner

When They should have made him an evil Canadian foreigner

Then he and Owens should be champs and forge the Indian-French Canadian Connection. They rule their division but occasionally help each other out

Talk about Canada's great immigration policy and acceptance of foreigners. Shit on hollywood. Make a bollywood music vid with the bollywood boyz, whose gimmick is sleazy bollywood producers who exploit the female roster for roles and shit

And Owens should wear a turban. And Jinder should eat poutine and become a Canadiens hockey fan, and give everyone a Canadiens jersey

Eventually, Owens is playing the Indian foreigner and Jinder is playing the angry frenh canadian

Im telling u, there is a huge indian market in Canada. Its all about the $$

It's funny that all the evil foreigners are Canadian but only probably one will be billed from Canada ... Owens, Jinder, Bollywood Boys

Beefy

Pandora2-800x400.jpg

Disney have made Pandora look gd

XenoRaven

I must be a business idiot because I would need a smart person to explain to me with charts and figures how it makes any sense to discontinue a product that was so popular that you couldn't keep up with demand.

Top Bottom