• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

Also if I ran Nintendo, Smash Brothers would play more like the superior N64 version instead of the less good Melee.

And I'd tell the developers to cut the shit with clone characters in order to pad out the roster

Toki767

Also if I ran Nintendo, Smash Brothers would play more like the superior N64 version instead of the less good Melee.

And I'd tell the developers to cut the shit with clone characters in order to pad out the roster

You wouldn't be able to tell Sakurai anything.

You better be trying to gun for a JPN position. Because if you're looking towards the US branch, then you'd be the Foley to NoJ's Stephanie McMahon.

Sephzilla

You wouldn't be able to tell Sakurai anything.

If I'd see that Ganondorf is a stat-tweeked Captain Falcon I'd tell him one thing

giphy.gif

While we're on a roll of Xeno hot takes, I think they should play up the nationality of the wrestlers more. They're bringing in people from all over the world now. Beat us over the head with it. Make the show seem like a truly international competition with wrestlers from all different countries representing their home in some way.

So you want everyone to be Rusev?

Aiii

So not worth it
While we're on a roll of Xeno hot takes, I think they should play up the nationality of the wrestlers more. They're bringing in people from all over the world now. Beat us over the head with it. Make the show seem like a truly international competition with wrestlers from all different countries representing their home in some way.

Unfortunately the USA crowd have been so indoctrinated with blind patriotism that the second you do this is the second you make every non-US wrestler a heel.

And I wish that was a satirical statement.

I think I found a more boring tag team than Enzo & Cass....

Lex Luger & British Bulldog. THis WM chrono journey is going to really test my wrestling patience

I do love looking at Brock successfully doing the SSP because it makes it clear that him almost dying in the match with Angle didn't have that much to do with how far away Kurt was.
Just wait until Mania 34. Braun will show how it's done.
He's busting that out for Payback, brother.
WM 34 will have the Phoenix Splash

tm24

Man, that Breaking the Barrier event that Powerbomb.tv is running is running one of my current dream matches and ugh i dont want to pay for more wrestling sub services but man, Los Traumas vs Puma/Tiger sounds soooooooooooooooooo fucking good

Menome

So, who here is going to take on the bold mission of watching the entirety of JBL's announcing career, just to try and find a screenshot where he's pissed his pants?

So, who here is going to take on the bold mission of watching the entirety of JBL's announcing career, just to try and find a screenshot where he's pissed his pants?

"Hmm, 234 episodes later, no piss, but 15 boners, two of them during Jack Swagger matches."

We already have this anyway.
tumblr_olag7mB7Ff1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

Man God

Non-Canon Member

N64 version has the highest percentage of clones. Where is your god now?

(I'm right here.)

Top Bottom