• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Heroman

Banned
People hating on Jinder just because he doesn't look like what they perceive a WWE Champion to look like?

Disgraceful bigotry.

THAT my friends is what hard(body) work and training looks like.

Once he finishes the job that Bork started on Orton, then, then my friends you will all learn why he is the new American Dream.

Stiffing his way to the top.
People hate on jinder because he is not good actually he is really bad.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
People hating on Jinder just because he doesn't look like what they perceive a WWE Champion to look like?

Disgraceful bigotry.

THAT my friends is what hard(body) work and training looks like.

Once he finishes the job that Bork started on Orton, then, then my friends you will all learn why he is the new American Dream.

Stiffing his way to the top.
This is the opposite of true. He looks just like what Vince thinks the champ should look like.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Smackdown is the land of opportunity because Raw shipped all their non-Americans to Smackdown and now Smackdown is like the new America.

I'm going to pull a Bully Ray and not read any "news" for the next 6 weeks and see how it plays out. You should try it sometime.

jmdajr

People hate on jinder because he is not good actually he is really bad.

To be a good heel these days you almost need to be well, kinda crap. We all know the thing is a work so being too good on the mic or in the ring sort of hurts you.

And by all this I mean real heel heat. Do people actually hate the likes of Kevin Owens?

Anyhow, it's tough.

Shane is sooo boring. Talking Shoot isn't gonna be the same anymore with D-Bry off playing hello Birdie. :(

Shane: Well I think this person is a top talent, that's why we wanted him here, and I always say this is the land of opportunity so you never know, but having said that his opponent is also a top talent that is why having him on Smackdown Live just proves we are the number 1 show and the land of opportunity.

*Renee tries to say something off-topic fun to energise the show*

Shane: On that note Renee I also just wanted to emphasize, without trying to make it sound cliche now - Smackdown Live is the land of opportunity, all the talent each week has the chance to go out there and prove themselves. And I think that person is proof of that, I don't know him personally at all, we just met 4 seconds ago but I can tell, that's why we wanted them here on Smackdown Live. Although, no doubt he will have his plate full against his opponent because he is one tough hombre that is why Daniel Bryan and I fought to keep him here on Smackdown Live. Someone like that just really personifies what we mean by land of opportunity....

*Renee shoots herself*

You can mix and match this for every segment. It's like the talent has nothing to work off or rather too scared to go off script with 'just say the lines we need to get through' McMahon around. Meanwhile D-Bry goes out of his way to poke and prod at the guest to get entertainment - that glorious man with no fear (of getting fired) is what we need. :(

Beefy

Tye vs Eric Young in a steel cage.

Not into the ten guy, Eric is decent though.

We going to have 2 months of Jindar talk :(

deXWz.gif

Heroman

Banned
To be a good heel these days you almost need to be well, kinda crap. We all know the thing is a work so being too good on the mic or in the ring sort of hurts you.

And by all this I mean real heel heat. Do people actually hate the likes of Kevin Owens?

Anyhow, it's tough.
To be good​ heel is to get someone over not to get heat and jinder isn't going to get people over.

Heroman

Banned
My one of my biggest problem with jinder getting a title shot is that there was no build to it for month after month all he did was lose and lose and then he suddenly gets a title shot. But what can I expect when win and losses don't mean anything.

Hmmmmm. Hey, Orton might actually get some cheers now!
edit: What heels have put over faces these days?

Natio put over Juice Robinson at SG
But Orton always get cheers

jmdajr

My one of my biggest problem with jinder getting a title shot is that there was no build to it for month after month all he did was lose and lose and then he suddenly gets a title shot. But what can I expect when win and losses don't mean anything.

I
But Orton always get cheers

more cheers!

edit: So we need heels, to put over faces, who are then fed to super faces.

Like I said before, a bunch of message board sweat hogs thinking they know someone's body better than they do is hilarious. Same with people who think the NES Classic was purposely held back in quantity.

I actually don't think Jinder is on anything because if he was, he was never high level enough push wise for them to not just bop him as an example

Top Bottom