• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Beefy

tumblr_olpjcoSs4F1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Braun is damn good. Crazy how fast and agile he is for his height.

Reading the handling of Waltman in his early time in WWE makes no god damn sense.

He pins Razor, then steals his money but feels bad for him b/c of Dibiase making fun of him? Then later gets mad and does another heel turn by attacking the Smoking Guns and again feuds with Razor? Somewhere in there he turns into a ninja master....

Enzo and Cass worked a lot better in NXT where like most of the roster who weren't champs they didn't appear every single week so their entrance didn't feel repetitive.

jmdajr

Fast 9: Dwayne Johnson Will Reportedly Return Now That Feud With Vin Diesel Over

Dwayne Johnson will reportedly return to star in the ninth Fast and the Furious film now that he and Vin Diesel have allegedly ended their much-publicized feud.

TMZ reports that after meeting privately several times to iron our their issues, Johnson and Diesel are now "good" and "1000% in" for Fast 9.

The main cause for their feud, which had nothing to do with money, was an argument over who got the most screen time in The Fate of the Furious, according to TMZ. While Johnson wanted more of the spotlight, he ultimately acknowledged Fast 8 was Diesel's movie, with Diesel listed number one on the call sheet.

carnies

Anth0ny

The NES Classic shortage was deliberate in order to get Nintendo's name back in the news as a "hot must buy product" on the eve of the Nintendo Switch being released. And now they're going to make even more bank on the SNES Classic because now fucking everyone is going to want one of those on day one because they dont want to be stuck in another NES Classic scenario. And it's not like this isn't even the first time Nintendo has been really sketchy with under producing product either.

I also think it's deliberate because the only other alternative answer is that Nintendo is that incompetent.

This is how I see it. Nike and Adidas do the same exact shit. Artificial demand is big these days, and honestly, I think they succeeded using the NES classic as this hot #1 Christmas gift to create excitement for Nintendo in general. Switch sales show that.

SNES classic will be the same song and dance. As will N64 classic in 2018.

Hasney

This is how I see it. Nike and Adidas do the same exact shit. Artificial demand is big these days, and honestly, I think they succeeded using the NES classic as this hot #1 Christmas gift to create excitement for Nintendo in general. Switch sales show that.

SNES classic will be the same song and dance. As will N64 classic in 2018.

Switch sales show that they had a decent concept along with the must-have game at launch, nothing more. If the NES Classic came out around the time the Wii U did, it still would have sold like shit.

Top Bottom