• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Yes sorry I meant American xenophobic mentality.

No problem. But at least Jinder and Owens are actually doing something with the spotlight they are given to get people watching Smackdown, which is a plus for me. Smackdown has a health main event and midcard, but I can't say for RAW at the moment. I cannot tell you who is the number one contenders for the Universal or the Intercon belts.

eh, I think NXT is still hurting from the draft and the cruiserweights. Collectively that was a massive drain on their roster and the end result is that a lot of people who weren't ready for TV yet are now on TV

NXT will have an embarrassment of talent by the end of the year if WWE gets the people they want and are rumored to get. Dijak, Cole, O'Reilly, Lio Rush, Shirai, Hojo, and who knows who else to add on top of Ohno, McIntyre, Roode, Black, Almas, and all the others they have.

Caderfix

No problem. But at least Jinder and Owens are actually doing something with the spotlight they are given to get people watching Smackdown, which is a plus for me. Smackdown has a health main event and midcard, but I can't say for RAW at the moment. I cannot tell you who is the number one contenders for the Universal or the Intercon belts.

Huh... Me neither. I didn't even think about that. The story being told in SD might be something that shouldn't happen, as pointed out by both you and excelsior, but it sure is more effective and memorable than what they're doing with the titles on RAW.

Huh... Me neither. I didn't even think about that. The story being told in SD might be something that shouldn't happen, as pointed out by both you and excelsior, but it sure is more effective and memorable than what they're doing with the titles on RAW.

I want to say the Miz might be going after the intercon belt, but it doesn't seem like it. Finn, Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Strowman, and even Roman Regins would make a good main event spot, but Brock ruins that by not being there.

FlammableD already has the "Two days late" gimmick.

hzWtR3f.gif

I want to say the Miz might be going after the intercon belt, but it doesn't seem like it. Finn, Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Strowman, and even Roman Regins would make a good main event spot, but Brock ruins that by not being there.

They are clearly doing a Miz/Ambrose feud so I'd say it's for the title...

Breezango btw is working as faces on SD House Shows

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/re...en-ky-orton-vs-wyatt-vs-styles-owens-vs-zayn/

Six-Man Tag Team Match: Tyler Breeze, Fandango and Mojo Rawley defeated The Ascension and Jinder Mahal

They should make it for the title, have Bray win and then get buied by Roman on Raw the next night so The Big Dawg has a belt saying how awesome his is until it's time for him to kill Lesnar.

Satin speculating that LU is just about dead, and Dave confirmed on the Board that there's in-fighting among the different owners

At least it got on Netflix before flatlining

I would love a series finale of LU and it can just forever exist as a thing with a beginning and a end but TBH the way they filmed 2 seasons in a row set off alarm bells for me and I was always expecting trouble when they tried to spin the machine back up.

Satin speculating that LU is just about dead, and Dave confirmed on the Board that there's in-fighting among the different owners

At least it got on Netflix before flatlining

Still not sure why they decided to take a long break in the middle of Season 3. You already had a hard enough time getting people to stick with it. Why kill all that by taking a long-ass break.

Toki767

Having a non title match with Orton and still losing would be the most Bray Wyatt booking ever.

Well if it were non-title and Wyatt won, he'd be entitled to a title match...that he can't receive since he's no longer on the same brand as the title.

It's a lose-lose situation from a booking standpoint and they really should've just ended the feud once they moved Wyatt to Raw.

Pikma

Banned
After having rewatched season 1 I can say LU had a bunch of cool things going on, especially on the presentation department, but it was probably it's obsession with being a tv show instead of a promotion what killed it. Such a shame

somedevil

After having rewatched season 1 I can say LU had a bunch of cool things going on, especially on the presentation department, but it was probably it's obsession with being a tv show instead of a promotion what killed it. Such a shame

Ryan Satin updated that:

Ryan Satin‏Verified account
@ryansatin

Ryan Satin Retweeted ProWrestlingSheet
Also, it looks like my theory on Lucha Underground heading towards an end was incorrect. I'm told El Rey is optimistic about future seasons.

Also Lucha Underground Wrestlers Allowed to Appear on Impact Due to AAA Deal, But Not Their Characters.

Though Ricochet can't appear on ROH using this logic though.

I felt like Season 1 was just a better written show. Season 2 was in limbo for so long that when they got the green light they just rushed through it. Still fun, but nowhere near the first season.
Also the fuck are you doing keeping Dario off the show for almost half of it?

Is LU season 3 coming to Netflix? I only watch the first couple of episodes

They'll probably put the first half on there right before they start airing the second half on El Rey.

Menome

Plus: Some props go to King Ross for keeping up the JBL stuff this week.

And I have my new favourite name for Mahal:

Jinder Surprise.

this isn't surprising to me. the show had a hot roll with season 1 and season 2 just kind of dull mid-way through.
Viewership has been disappointing on Netflix apparently too, so

At least I was right to laugh at everyone who said they were just waiting for legit opportunities to watch the show. Full month after the easiest one people will have in this modern age They Wanted of streaming services, and oh look, still not watching.

Viewership has been disappointing on Netflix apparently too, so

At least I was right to laugh at everyone who said they were just waiting for legit opportunities to watch the show. Full month after the easiest one people will have in this modern age They Wanted of streaming services, and oh look, still not watching.

They wanted to watch it while it had momentum. Now that LU is all but dead and the stars scattered to the winds, what incentive is there to support it now?

Top Bottom