• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

cordy

Banned
DAMN PAL

WE'RE DOWN FROM A 3.105

Those SDL numbers lmao.

Yall said SDL was gonna take over ha
Yall said this new crew was a bulldozer ha
Yall just saw them numbers ha
Yall crying in your slumber ha

tumblr_mwl95cevy61reey4zo1_400.gif

Heroman

Banned
He's still shit though, unless your problem is with WWE's shit booking, which is absolutely nothing new.
I have seen fale in a good match, can't say the same for jinder and atleast the fale match will lead to the Omega rematch unlike the jinder .

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's not Jinder's fault that Sami Zayn isn't the face of the company that some of you thought he would be for... some reason.

Pikma

Banned
I have seen fale in a good match, can't say the same for jinder.
I'm pretty sure Okada could get a good match out of Jinder Mahal, just like he will with Fale.

Edit: Wait, you can't deny that statement because that'd need you to shit on Okada, right? 😅

The WWE title was like the 6th most important thing on the show last night. There's a very good chance the US title main events Backlash, especially given the biggest star on the show is gonna be involved in that match.

It's not Jinder's fault that Sami Zayn isn't the face of the company that some of you thought he would be for... some reason.

Sami is still the same bland "gosh i'm just so happy to be here" face with no character at all. He's like Cesaro, but without the feats of strength. No shocker that he isn't face of the company.

The WWE title was like the 6th most important thing on the show last night. There's a very good chance the US title main events Backlash, especially given the biggest star on the show is gonna be involved in that match.
Welp they fucked up when the traded Bray. As I said, the shake up should've waited until after Summerslam.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

The biggest star on SD is Orton in the eyes of who matters.

And you dont matter Geek.

Heroman

Banned
I'm pretty sure Okada could get a good match out of Jinder Mahal, just like he will with Fale.

Edit: Wait, you can't deny that statement because that'd need you to shit on Okada, right? 😅
I'm sure Okada could but my point still stands I have seen fale in multiple good matches which I can't say about jinder. And fale actually wins matches unlike jinder. Like fame and jinder title shot have nothing in common.

So, while going through Wikipedia, I aw the article for the JBL harassment incidents

How soon until Law and Order SVU does an episode about one of the incidents?

Cena vs Owens was the hottest feud in the company at the time and still didn't main event the 3 ppv they were on.

Ok...

Again I'm just basing this possibility off the fact that everything centred around Owens and AJ has been the main event story for the past two weeks.

If SVU did a wrestling episode, holy shit. Might be the first time I've seen a new episode since the season finale where Benson was kidnapped and held up in a cabin.

Season 14 I think? Can't remember. It was after Stabler left though.

Pikma

Banned
🚨NXT NAME CHANGES ALERT🚨

Daria Berenatto is now Sonya Deville and Macey Estrella is now Lacey Evans

If SVU did a wrestling episode, holy shit. Might be the first time I've seen a new episode since the season finale where Benson was kidnapped and held up in a cabin.

Season 14 I think? Can't remember. It was after Stabler left though.

They did a semi wrestling one once:

Kid was killed by another kid in an underground wrestling match (CZW style with lighbulbs and everything) where the ring was a mattress... they were wearing lucha masks so the detectives thought it was BDSM gone wrong... but then it becomes the story of the teen murderer wrestler's girlfriend, a 28 year old woman who has been posing as a teenager in foster care for a decade and all the fucked up shit that would entail... because SVU

Kaladin

Just picked up the following games:

Bloodborne
Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare
Diablo III : Ultimate Evil Edition

Only one I've played is DIII and that was years ago on a PC. Looking forward to sinking into these when they get here.

They did a semi wrestling one once:

Kid was killed by another kid in an underground wrestling match (CZW style with lighbulbs and everything) where the ring was a mattress... they were wearing lucha masks so the detectives thought it was BDSM gone wrong... but then it becomes the story of the teen murderer wrestler's girlfriend, a 28 year old woman who has been posing as a teenager in foster care for a decade and all the fucked up shit that would entail... because SVU
SVU's the most carny show on TV.

It's better then Civ 5 with the Brave New World expansion pack.

Top Bottom