• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Watching early M-Pro stuff, amazing how good Dick Togo always was;

uKT0ESy.gif

That girl on the left..........time to start following joshi wrestling I guess.

Hana Kimura, she has a real nice missile dropkick;

zA8bVcj.gif

They did a semi wrestling one once:

Kid was killed by another kid in an underground wrestling match (CZW style with lighbulbs and everything) where the ring was a mattress... they were wearing lucha masks so the detectives thought it was BDSM gone wrong... but then it becomes the story of the teen murderer wrestler's girlfriend, a 28 year old woman who has been posing as a teenager in foster care for a decade and all the fucked up shit that would entail... because SVU
I remember that episode. The kid who did it was trying to shoot injure the other kid because he knew where the major leg arteries are, so that's where he aimed the light tubes.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Maybe she can finally get a God damned push instead of Wrestling Goddess Weeaboo.

Or Rollins cripples Cena.
Why would she get a push

She can't wrestle or cut a promo. Her entire gimmick is the 2 amateur MMA fights she was in.

Why would she get a push

She can't wrestle or cut a promo. Her entire gimmick is the 2 amateur MMA fights she was in.

Because at least she's different.

And in a world where Jinder Mahal is getting a main event title push, don't act like Daria Berenato can't get a push to face Asuka.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
odds on Kenta not injuring himself before Takeover? ;_;

Next week sounds like a good show. More than I can say for this episode....

I'm a fan of Billie Kay and Peyton Royce, would like to see them on Smackdown though. They're passable in the ring (Peyton is definitely better) but their character work is great and can carry them

Liv and friends though.......ehhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
NXT Takeover spoiler:
AoP vs DIY in a ladder match for the Tag Team Championships

imokwiththis.jpg

so this HAS to be a win for Tye to send him off with a win in the feud right?

Top Bottom