• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
May 20th in chicago

oh so theres 5 this year? awesome.

whats the word on this Bate v Galhaghar match from the tapings? any good?

thats not a spoiler btw, it was announced for next week in this show.

DMczaf

NEPWEA7M6OvHTU_1_b.jpg

June is the more logical mid point between the WM and Summerslam Takeovers, but they're not gonna pass up a chance to do Takeover in Chicago.
I'm pretty jazzed for it, it'll be nice to have good matches and a hot crowd with minimal CM Punk chants. Once Hideo hits the GTS though all bets are off

somedevil

The 3 title matches for NXT in chicago:

Roode vs Itami
AOP vs DIY ladder match
Asuka vs Ruby Riot vs Ember Moon vs Nikki Cross

The 3 title matches for NXT in chicago:

Roode vs Itami
AOP vs DIY ladder match
Asuka vs Ruby Riot vs Ember Moon vs Nikki Cross
The dream is that
Asuka doesn't get pinned during this but still technically loses the title so she can get called up. But that didn't happen the last time there was a fatal four way so I don't expect it to happen now.

Zach

Night of Champions '09: it seems like Jeff Hardy is just about Cena level with the kidz at this time. Weird to think he leaves soon (I think).

Also, the CM Punk feud seems interesting based off of the video package thing.

The dream is that
Asuka doesn't get pinned during this but still technically loses the title so she can get called up. But that didn't happen the last time there was a fatal four way so I don't expect it to happen now.
Have her loses in nxt, let's get it over with so we won't bitch about when they have her first lost be against Carmella

Top Bottom