• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Tall4Life

I'm originally from the far North of the US and I say y'all all the time. Though to be fair the farther you get north, you start hitting the deep south again, even in Maine. That's probably why I say it

Anth0ny

I told yall asuka shouldn't lose the belt. Go undefeated, go to main roster as this beast who can't be stopped... nxt belt is stripped due to her not defending it.

There's no point in her "putting someone over" at this point because no one is even CLOSE to ready or worthy for that. It would feel fake as fuck and be rejected, guaranteed.

somedevil

I told yall asuka shouldn't lose the belt. Go undefeated, go to main roster as this beast who can't be stopped... nxt belt is stripped due to her not defending it.

There's no point in her "putting someone over" at this point because no one is even CLOSE to ready or worthy for that. It would feel fake as fuck and be rejected, guaranteed.

It will be funny that the person that could beat her might come from Japan as well.

Tagyhag

It will be funny that the person that could beat her might come from Japan as well.

Nah if she goes to the main roster, one of the horsewomen, probably Bayley, is definitely beating her clean.

No way they keep the streak up until Shirai or Hojo are ready for the main roster.

somedevil

Mick Foley had his hip replacement surgery:

C90eyDrXkAARprR.jpg

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Jinder winning the no 1 contendership and the promo with Orton both already have over a million views. Sami Zayn's geek 'I lost promo' #50 only has 160k views.

Embrace the future

Tagyhag

I'm still so confused at Randy's overness every time he appears, but then everyone completely tunes out by the time he's wrestling.

It's like "YEAH HE'S GOOD LOOKING" and then "....."

I'm still so confused at Randy's overness every time he appears, but then everyone completely tunes out by the time he's wrestling.

It's like "YEAH HE'S GOOD LOOKING" and then "....."
Because no one is fooled by his dog shit. 15 years and it's the same damn thing.

Top matches for Takeover Chicago confirmed:

Roode vs. Itami
for NXT Title

Asuka vs. Nikki Cross vs. Ember Moon vs. Ruby Riot
for Women's Title

DIY vs. AOP in a ladder match
for Tag Title

Also
Candice
is in NXT now, so there's that. Eliminated from a #1 Contender's match by
Kay and Royce

Also Ember may have suffered a shoulder injury. Hit the guardrail hard on a suicide dive.

Anth0ny

I'm not even sure I've seen this Jinder dude wrassle. Did he have a match at Manio?

he lost at mania to mojo rawley because a football player tackled him

he lost last week on smackdown to mojo rawley because the same football player distracted him

he won the number 1 contendership for the wwe title this week by pinning sami zayn

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
he lost at mania to mojo rawley because a football player tackled him

he lost last week on smackdown to mojo rawley because the same football player distracted him

he won the number 1 contendership for the wwe title this week by pinning sami zayn

remember when aj styles lost to a local jobber three times

Top Bottom