• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Zach

RamMcCartneyalbumcover.jpg

Zach

Does CM Punk dress up as Jeff Hardy after this SummerSlam match? Like on the RAW or Smackdown afterwards? I think I might watch that segment.

first british strong style now this

why is britain the most weaboo of all wrestling countries?

Because pretty much our whole current scene grew up on tape trading, The Wrestling Channel and ROH DVDs, while before the 'Britwres boom' of the past five years the only wrestling events of note in the early 2000's were UK visits from M-Pro, NOAH & Dragon Gate.

Menome

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

He really does have B.J. blocked.

Because pretty much our whole current scene grew up on tape trading, The Wrestling Channel and ROH DVDs, while before the 'Britwres boom' of the past five years the only wrestling events of note in the early 2000's were UK visits from M-Pro, NOAH & Dragon Gate.

Those Liger and Curry Man vignettes were the absolute best

The booking around the actual Cruiserweight title has been really good, but everything else on 205 Live sucks so bad.
Whoever beats Neville will have their hands full. I wonder who they let do it. It would be cool if they built Cedric Alexander up as a threat again. Tbh Cedric could be a big star on the main roster.

Whoever beats Neville will have their hands full. I wonder who they let do it. It would be cool if they built Cedric Alexander up as a threat again. Tbh Cedric could be a big star on the main roster.
The fact Aries has a rematch makes me think he will win. They just didn't want his big win on the preshow of Wrestlemania likely.

Top Bottom