• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Striker

What if this whole mauro thing is all a work where this makes cm punk come back and say that nothing has changed since June 27, 2011 and that this company is still run by bullies, and he's back to tear it all down, but then mauro runs in and gives him a burning hammer while shouting MAMMA MIA, and then mauro picks punk up for a second one, this time onto a chair, but then daniel bryan runs in to save punk and unretires and then at wrestlemania 34 its triple h and mauro ranallo vs cm punk and daniel bryan
you already forget

StYK2.gif

Thank you for the warm welcome, guys.

Oh man, if i had to pick MY top 5 wrestlers of all time, in no particular order i guess would be:

Flair ( I grew up watching him in his prime. He was the MAN. Woooooooooo! He basically fought everyone from Kerry Von Eric to Rocky King and had great matches. I dont think i ever recall him actually climbing to the top rope and not being pressed slammed, despite how many times he begged and pleaded for his opponent not to.. My favorite NWA/WCW . I always enjoyed seeing him double cross sting, too. let's never speak of the black scorpion angle, though...)

Austin( real ass stone cold steve austin was the baddest man on the planet earth. He was the MAN. No one was on his level. Maybe the Rock Still laugh outloud when i think about Doink spraying him with silly string and austin just goes ham on him, at the Slammys. I had the austin 316 shirt and wore it proudly! My grandmother did not like him because he did have a potty mouth, but a teenage savage dragon told her that was just too dag gone bad and that's the botton line, son )

Sabu(This guy was doing moonsaults onto tables and busting out frankensteiners and just doing the craziest shit and was a true innovator. A little teenage acne faced savagae dragon was completely marking out when i saw this guy on tv for the first time. He looked cool too, in black and white pictures in pro wrestling illustrated. He tended to botch moves alot but a sabu match, in it's heyday, was always a match you never knew what was going to happen or what he was going to do. )

Big Van Vader - This guy , in his prime, was on another level. Unlike most monster heels of the time,he was on another level. this guy would just beat the absolute shit out of people and no disrespect to sid, had the best power bomb finisher ever. He literally had his eye ball popped out by stan hansen and put it back inside his socket! He beat the shit out of sting and foley, dustin rhodes, and destroyed jobbers on wcw saturday night with ease. Despite wearing a jock strap on his face, big van vadar was the MAN.

Bryan Danielson- At one time, Ring of Honor was so amazing. and part of that was because of him. Americn Dragon was this cocky little guy who could back it up on the ring. He was hilarious on the mic. His matches with Nigel and Morishima were brutal. He then went to WWE and became the MAN. I liked him better as a cocky asshole when he had AJ and the yes movement was in it's infancy but then he just snowballed into something even wwe creative couldnt shut down. Too bad he had to retire, but i think he will probably end up back in the indys one day.

My current favorite 5...

Naito- He should be IWGP champ. He is so cool. The real Ace of new japan. Shibata gets high mentions.

Braun- i love him. put a rocket on him and push this guy. He is a star. Too bad the big dog is going to superman punch him back down to the midcard.

Drew mcintyre- The chosen one! He impressed me so much in the indys and i have high expectations for him in nxt. I

Shlak- "death match" wrestling is not for everyone but i love this guy. Unless he dies or goes to prison, he is the future of hardcore wrestling. He will never be in the wwe or nxt or even impact, but DJ Hyde needs to push this guy already.

Ricochet- I love spotfests and high flyers. and King Ricochet is the best of them right now, in my opinion.

This is a good list.

Mauro officially gone from WWE

Mauro Ranallo, a commentator on the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) program SmackDown Live , has left the company.

In a statement to Newsweek , Ranallo also denied recent reports that his departure was due to growing animosity with his on-air broadcast partner John “Bradshaw” Layfield, who has been accused by wrestling media outlets and friends of Ranallo of being openly hostile to the play-by-play announcer.
http://www.newsweek.com/exclusive-mauro-ranallo-wwe-part-ways-588181

what apps do you guys use?

I have:

wwe network (mostly for the big shows and nxt. ECW Hardcore tv is just not the same with the wrestler's real theme songs. I do like the Gangsta's " The Ghetto" song though. Kinda catchy.

Highspots: they have wxw, aaw, czw, and various other shows.

Progress on Demand: I am a newbie to the british wrestling scene but i love progress. South Pacfic Power Trip have such a hype intro. And Pete Dunne is such an asshole and i love it.

New Japan: These guys deliver when it comes to big main events. No hype needed. Very sad about Shibata. Damn.

I have:

wwe network (mostly for the big shows and nxt. ECW Hardcore tv is just not the same with the wrestler's real theme songs. I do like the Gangsta's " The Ghetto" song though. Kinda catchy.

Progress on Demand: I am a newbie to the british wrestling scene but i love progress. South Pacfic Power Trip have such a hype intro. And Pete Dunne is such an asshole and i love it.

New Japan: These guys deliver when it comes to big main events. No hype needed. Very sad about Shibata. Damn.

Too many haha. Currently; NJPW World, DDT Universe, Demand PROGRESS, NWA On Demand and FloSlam.

Yeahhhh, the BJ Cup!

Dammit, Hasney! Get your mind out of the gutter.

I have:

Just NJPWworld. I'd get DDT Universe if they made finding stuff easier.

I do currently have wwe network, but only because they sent me a 3-month-free offer (again). Haven't paid for wwf since the roman rumble a couple of years ago that caused me to quit in disgust.

I keep up with PWG via bluray right now.

On last thing...

When i was a kid, i used to have the 3 inch gi joe figures and i would have my own wrestling matches with them and have this joe feud with this cobra , or this joe turn on the joes and join cobra, ect. But i could never afford to make a ring for them, or an arena, ect.

Neogaf, i present to you guys, the GI Joe Arena...ondemand...for $0.99 per month..

18056626_10155031114770042_293800338313350019_o.jpg

On last thing...

When i was a kid, i used to have the 3 inch gi joe figures and i would have my own wrestling matches with them and have this joe feud with this cobra , or this joe turn on the joes and join cobra, ect. But i could never afford to make a ring for them, or an arena, ect.

Neogaf, i present to you guys, the GI Joe Arena...ondemand...for $0.99 per month..

18056626_10155031114770042_293800338313350019_o.jpg
This is like that video of the mgs characters coming in the ring to beat up Kojima lol!

I have:

WWE, NJPW, DDT Universe, FloSLam, oh and TNA (which I should probably you know actually use at some point lol)

Zach

Well, the fact is I got nothing left to give. And I want you to remember me as I was, not as I am. But being the poster that I am, my last act formally as a WrassleGAF member, I got one last challenge. And that is to you, xxsavagedragonxx. And don't misunderstand me. It's not for a fight. You got something special. I've seen you in this thread. Your nerdiness, your immaturity, your commitment to GI Joes make you something special. And what my challenge is to you, xxsavagedragonxx, is stand beside my best friend, Data West, and lead these posters back to the infamy and the prominence that WrassleGAF once had. And I'm going to tell you what your prize is. It's not a spot in WrassleGAF. This is worth a lot more than that to me. I'm going to give you the only thing I got left. Not a spot. I'll give you MY spot.

Well, the fact is I got nothing left to give. And I want you to remember me as I was, not as I am. But being the poster that I am, my last act formally as a WrassleGAF member, I got one last challenge. And that is to you, xxsavagedragonxx. And don't misunderstand me. It's not for a fight. You got something special. I've seen you in this thread. Your nerdiness, your immaturity, your commitment to GI Joes make you something special. And what my challenge is to you, xxsavagedragonxx, is stand beside my best friend, Data West, and lead these posters back to the infamy and the prominence that WrassleGAF once had. And I'm going to tell you what your prize is. It's not a spot in WrassleGAF. This is worth a lot more than that to me. I'm going to give you the only thing I got left. Not a spot. I'll give you MY spot.

You're just gonna get a cage door slammed in your face brother.

Or some scissors in the back.

Did you hear me? I said some scissors in the back.

Scissors

Tall4Life

Never trust Triple ZacHHH

Curt+Hennig+slams+cage+door+on+Ric+Flair.gif

Sweeney Tom, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this because before I leave in 3 weeks with your WrassleGAF Championship, I have a lot of things I want to get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, Tom. I don’t even dislike you. I do like you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back.

I hate this idea that you’re the best. Because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am and that’s kissing Sephzilla’s ass.

You’re as good as kissing Sephzilla’s ass as Pikmark was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Small4Life though. He’s a pretty good ass kisser. Always was and still is.

Whoops! I’m breaking the fourth wall!

[OwensIsNow waves to the camera]

I am the best WrassleGAFfer in the world.

I’ve been the best since day one when I walked into this company. And I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because NeoGAF Vince McMahon saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a NeoGAF Vince McMahon guy. You know who else was a NeoGAF Vince McMahon guy? Jimmy King. And he split just like I’m splitting. But the biggest difference between me and Jimmy is I’m going to leave with the WrassleGaf Championship.

I’ve grabbed so many of Sephzilla’s brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they're just that, they’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me!

And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collector cups. I’m not on the cover of the program. I’m barely promoted. I don't get to be in movies. I’m certainly not on any crappy show on the GAF Network. I’m not on the poster of WrassleGAFMania. I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian. I’m not on Jimmy Fallon. But the fact of the matter is, I should be.

This isn’t sour grapes. But the fact that Zach is in the main event at WrassleGAFMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight. Those of you who are cheering me right now, you are just as big a part of me leaving as anything else. Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph and try to sell it on eBay because you’re too lazy to go get a real job.

I’m leaving with the WrassleGAF Championship on April 28. And hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New GAMEFAQS Pro Wrestling. Maybe…I’ll go back to Ring of /asp/.

[OwensIsNow looks at the camera and waves]

Hey, Triphammer, how you doing?

The reason I’m leaving is you people. Because after I’m gone, you’re still going to pour money into this company. I’m just a spoke on the wheel. The wheel is going to keep turning and I understand that. Sephzilla is going to make money despite himself. He’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire. You know why he’s not a billionaire? Because he surrounds himself with glad-handed, nonsensical, douchebag (censored) yes men, like sf2fanatic, who’s going to tell him everything he wants to hear, and I’d like to think that maybe this company will better after Sephzilla is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Sephzilla alright. We do this whole [anti] bully campaign...

[Microphone cuts off]

Bronx-Man

Banned
You're all a bunch of goddamn marks that swear up and down you've never watching RAM again, and there you are every single monday night glued to USA Network.

(Or Sky if you're from jolly ol' London)

Top Bottom