• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Raw64life

kita2mcogv.gif

no juicy, all natty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katsuya_Kitamura

On June 13, 2011, Kitamura was banned from amateur wrestling for two years after testing positive for anabolic steroids, specifically, the illegal muscle building drug drostanolone. Kitamura was being tipped as a possible member of Japan's Olympic wrestling team for the 2012 London Olympic Games, but the ban ruled him out of participation. He did not appeal against the ban, but said that he "took them by accident after buying some supplements from abroad".[4]

Zach

I just watched the Smackdown segment on YouTube. Punk's pretty good. And that TLC with Jeff Hardy was a very good match. Crazy that Hardy left. He was kind of a big deal.

I just watched the Smackdown segment on YouTube. Punk's pretty good. And that TLC with Jeff Hardy was a very good match. Crazy that Hardy left. He was kind of a big deal.

He got arrested literally weeks later. Vince ordered Punk to cut a promo on him about it at breaking point.

miserable

Sting should've went over HHH at WM, then he shoulda retired and kept his broken down ass at home instead of trying to prove something

Aiii

So not worth it
All this work to build up Braun and all so Roman can show how amazing and strong he is for Brock at SummerSlam, oh yay, allow me to get so invested in monster Braun, icw for Monday Night Raw.

Also, Braun vs Kallisto will be a live execution....

I dont have the USA Network so i have to watch it on the 90 minute version of raw, on HULU! The version with the ads, though. I was not happy they edited Roman's post wrestlemania inring interview.

Top Bottom