• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Some dude posted a aiai and said he was black..

While I'm not trying to defend his stupidity, that's not what happened. He posted a pic of Sonic Racing Transformed's character select with Aiai in focus and said "Sega already had a black character, try and guess who" while completely missing the point of what he was doing.

Syder

Yo8WY2f.png
This is going to be hilarious.

Beefy

While I'm not trying to defend his stupidity, that's not what happened. He posted a pic of Sonic Racing Transformed's character select with Aiai in focus and said "Sega already had a black character, try and guess who" while completely missing the point of what he was doing.

Hmm I think he was playing you, I think he knew what he was doing. Not bad as the other dude saying that black people always have to jump onto minority characters, not allowing other minorities to have their own characters.

Yeah on first glance, I thought the same but he knew what the fuck he was doing.

Hmm I think he was playing you, I think he knew what he was doing. Not bad as the other dude saying that black people always have to jump onto minority characters, not allowing other minorities to have their own characters.

I'm not doubting it was a dumb as fuck move or what his intent was, I'm just saying what happened in his actual post.

Hey all, I turned 30 today. After hanging out with friends and family later and getting home I want to watch a wrestling PPV, but I want to pick something I've never watched before.

So, I need the quintessential WCW pay per view. I've listened to a few Lapsed Fan podcasts about some and read about parts of WCW history but I've never watched one start to finish.

Quality is not an issue, I just want the most WCW-ass WCW pay per view. Thanks WrassleGaf, you guys are the coolest.

rrc1594

Hey all, I turned 30 today. After hanging out with friends and family later and getting home I want to watch a wrestling PPV, but I want to pick something I've never watched before.

So, I need the quintessential WCW pay per view. I've listened to a few Lapsed Fan podcasts about some and read about parts of WCW history but I've never watched one start to finish.

Quality is not an issue, I just want the most WCW-ass WCW pay per view. Thanks WrassleGaf, you guys are the coolest.

Starrcade 97

Anth0ny

halloween havoc 1995

Nekofrog

Banned
they're going to give corbin a song with lyrics soon aren't they

and even if you've never seen much of wcw you owe it to yourself to see a wargames match.

Happy Birrrrfday

Beefy

Happy bday man

I'LL SEE YOUR BALD ASS AT THE FALL BRAWL GOLDBERG

Probably Wrestlewar 92 though. Everything but the last three matches suuuuuuuuuck tho

^

I personally LOVE Cactus Jack, so I'd pick Beach Blast 92.

Zach

That's hard. I like the WarGames idea some have had, though. Just make sure it's a good WarGames. Pre-Hogan probably.

Syder

WCW Slamboree 2000.

RBH

WCW World War III 1996
WCW Slamboree 1997
WCW Spring Stampede 1999

Top Bottom