• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

tumblr_omvu4qBJ1f1um3b3no1_250.gif

Can't imagine getting mad because your fake fake belt got signed.

Two things.

#1. I love the Million Dollar Man. He's awesome. I actually asked him to sign it. He signed it on the back though.

#2. Kurt, Lita, and Roberts signed it on the front of the strap. Jake signed it upside down compared to everyone else too.

Adree

I'm playing on Normal. I'm finding it is only SP that is holding me back this time round. I am enjoying the game but I mean, 40 hours in and the kind of main story arc still being somewhat nebulous is a bit ridiculous.

Also, Hogan on the TLF special. Fucking hell. This is a weird one.

SP is always the limiter on these games. It seems even harder to get SP restoration items in this one which is pretty fucked (Brew coffee and waste a day I guess)

Adree

tumblr_omvu4qBJ1f1um3b3no1_250.gif

Can't imagine getting mad because your fake fake belt got signed.

It was awesome seeing
John du Pont
return, considering their portrayal of him got me to listen to the podcast.

The John du Pont shit was what made me stop listening to TLF. That joke was run into the ground deeper than any HHH burial.

Meltzer said on twitter that Mauro is calling Rizin tomorrow. Thats great for him, I'm sure he'll be excited to get back to calling matches

Zach

The John du Pont shit was what made me stop listening to TLF. That joke was run into the ground deeper than any HHH burial.
I listen to a lot of Lapsed Fan episodes and don't even remember John du Pont stuff. : (

Maybe I should start paying more attention...

Fightful said:
Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer reported last week that Simon Gotch had an incident ahead of the April 4 Smackdown in Orlando, Florida. Fightful.com was able to verify the report with several sources.

Gotch was tipping his chair and then got "livid" when he went over. Fightful was told that the situation was puzzling to those around him, and some even questioned if this was his way of trying to get out of the company. Another source said it was particularly puzzling because WWE probably would have gladly given him a release before the incident anyway.

Nobody has an excuse to not watch now

DDT has announced that the live Train Pro Wrestling match, sunday morning, will be airing FOR FREE on #ddtuniverse!
HARASHIMA, Sanshiro Takagi & Rekka will start the Train Pro Wrestling match. Then at every station a new wrestler will enter the train!

Pikma

Banned
I've been really happy with the volume of content, quality, and price of the sub. No complaints.
Yeah, I don't think I'll unsub from DDT Universe or NJPW World in a long time

I'd add FloSlam as well but $20/month is not worth it at all for me.

Pikma

Banned
How much are the other two?
NJPW is around $9.20 and DDT is around $8.30 (and you get the first month for free)

Both are completely worth it

The only downside to DDT Universe is that the site isn't very user friendly but once you get the hang of it, it's alright

So I finally decided to use my njpw world account I've been paying for and haven't used since wrestle kingdom to watch the shibata match, what a fun, stiff match. I really wish shibata didn't do that fucking headbutt, that was so disturbing. Has there been any other matches to watch within the past couple of months?

So I finally decided to use my njpw world account I've been paying for and haven't used since wrestle kingdom to watch the shibata match, what a fun, stiff match. I really wish shibata didn't do that fucking headbutt, that was so disturbing. Has there been any other matches to watch within the past couple of months?

He wont be doing it anymore, I imagine :(

Check out Omega vs Ishii and Tiger Mask w vs Okada.

Top Bottom