• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Syder

A twist in the fabric of WrassleGAF

giphy.gif

Time is convoluted in the world of wrasslin', it's like dark souls, nothing makes sense and bits of the past are just converging together, it's why WM contained Lesnar vs Goldberg, The Hardy boys in a ladder match and a series of Shane McMahon spots accumulated over almost two decades.

Thanks for the replies and wishes. Probably going to watch Halloween Havoc 1995 tonight. Saving the other suggestions for later though. Especially the earlier stuff.

Congratulations to the new Global Force Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio

So...is that THE belt? Or what.

Didn't Del Rio have problems when he was in LU?

He thought he wasn't getting enough respect, and he curtain-jerked Ultima Lucha at the end of Season 1. I thought he was overreacting at the time, but considering how they treated Rey Mysterio once he showed up, maybe he wasn't 100 percent crazy.

Thanks for the replies and wishes. Probably going to watch Halloween Havoc 1995 tonight. Saving the other suggestions for later though. Especially the earlier stuff.

He thought he wasn't getting enough respect, and he curtain-jerked Ultima Lucha at the end of Season 1. I thought he was overreacting at the time, but considering how they treated Rey Mysterio once he showed up, maybe he wasn't 100 percent crazy.

Mysterio is actually a draw, Del Rio not

Meh, Del Rio is probably going to no show a GFW event in the future

GFW merged with TNA two days ago. GFW belts are being defended in TNA, in addition to TNA belts being defended in TNA. Currently a GFW Tag Title tournament going on at today's taping

Tagyhag

Nope, don't do it to yourself man. There were people posting Nintendo monkeys and saying it was diversity. Way loads of people got banned.

Don't you need a .edu account to post on GAF?

You have a .edu account and you think posting something like that isn't going to get you banned? Lmfao, must be teens.

Hey all, I turned 30 today. After hanging out with friends and family later and getting home I want to watch a wrestling PPV, but I want to pick something I've never watched before.

So, I need the quintessential WCW pay per view. I've listened to a few Lapsed Fan podcasts about some and read about parts of WCW history but I've never watched one start to finish.

Quality is not an issue, I just want the most WCW-ass WCW pay per view. Thanks WrassleGaf, you guys are the coolest.

Halloween Havoc 98.

You'll get a taste of what made WCW good mixed right in with what made it horrible

Top Bottom