• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Kornflayx

y5txzd47dbty.gif

And that's the story of how Data West is never washing his hand again

Done to death? It was only their third PPV match (as Main eventers) against each other in history and their first in almost 2 years.

It was their second Mania headline match. They'd had plenty of matches on other PPVs and TV. If you only ever watched Mania you might not find the pairing tired by that point.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's no 'Reigns in the main event of Mania every year until he's over' but it still wasn't that exciting.

Power Couple getting a hero's goodbye
before Tyler and Trent beat down TK
, well deserved. They were both bawling. Hope they're back soon

Zach

Punk's won me over more or less, but he's a bit of soft-body Miz. Surely he could've put in a little more time at the gym to look a hair more impressive.

Aaah well. I still like him.

It was their second Mania headline match. They'd had plenty of matches on other PPVs and TV. If you only ever watched Mania you might not find the pairing tired by that point.

I mean, don't get me wrong, it's no 'Reigns in the main event of Mania every year until he's over' but it still wasn't that exciting.

And it was the better of the two matches...

Being upset that 2 of wrestling's biggest stars in history main evented 2 Wrestlemanias not even back to back is kind of absurd.

Also they never really went one on one that much.

https://www.cagematch.net/?id=91&nr=1&page=2

Power Couple getting a hero's goodbye
before Tyler and Trent beat down TK
, well deserved. They were both bawling. Hope they're back soon

Where are they going

Zach

There is not one Randy Orton match/moment/interview/segment I'm happy to have seen. Like, some of the things were fine, but I can get fine from Jumpin' Joey Maggs.

Ryce

Does GAF have a general wrestling game thread? I’ve been playing a ton of VPW2 recently, using wrestlers that I never really touched before. Yoshihiro Takayama and Aleksandr Karelin are surprisingly fun to use. The Dynamite Knee and Karelin Lift have such satisfying animations.

Does GAF have a general wrestling game thread? I've been playing a ton of VPW2 recently, using wrestlers that I never really touched before. Yoshihiro Takayama and Aleksandr Karelin are surprisingly fun to use. The Dynamite Knee and Karelin Lift have such satisfying animations.

Karelin lift is that the move where you grab a guy by his waist and drop him on his head?

Yeah, it's brutal.

Yeah it's in WM 2000 and No Mercy as the Russian Neck Drop....

That, Hangman's DDT/Ganson Bomb/ Burning Hammer/Reverse DVD are the top 3 animated moves in the game... oh and the top rope cross-arm breaker that has the best tap out animation ever.

DMczaf

With the influx of publishers re-releasing classic licensed games, I feel like were pretty damn close to 2K re-releasing a AKI engine game but with a mix of current and legend superstars.

***4/23/2017***
18034244_10155034404290042_8664628917511638860_n.jpg

GI Joe Wrestling just recently learned that Alberto Del Rio has arrived to the Gi Joe Arena, and has declared himself the uncrowned Gi Joe Neo Gaf Intercontinental United States Western Europe Hardcore Strong Style Television Champion of the Univeral World and has issued an open challenge to Neogaf...He had this to say..

"HHH es un coño. Soy la mejor. Le ganará a cualquier persona del mundo. ¿Quien atreve a desafiarme? Ponerla en perrito pequeño!"

Who will accept ? Subscript today for only $0.99 a month and find out...

Top Bottom