• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

somedevil

Seems like WWE had a part in the death of the decay stable. Crazy Steve seemed to have signed with WWE to report to NXT:

Eric Young trained him. So I wonder if he will join Sanity.

Tim isn't German but his wrestling style and character is custom made for what Ringkampf was in wXw.

The Progress women's division is definitely becoming a too little too late situation unless they start booking more women. The women's scene over here isn't as replenishable as the men's scene.

Ah, Trashy Tim Thatcher, a man so hated by the Evolve crowd that he couldn't breathe without getting booed last night. I suppose he could take more Ringkampf bookings to replace Dietet Jr. after last night, but going to Europe that often would probably interfere with his shoot job of teaching or accounting or whatever the heck he does.

Zach

tumblr_mt6f4kIlza1shrpk8o1_400.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
the only appeal of lana was the suits and the skirts and the pulled back hair and the ice queen personality

otherwise she just looks like every other blonde model

Sanjuro

the only appeal of lana was the suits and the skirts and the pulled back hair and the ice queen personality

otherwise she just looks like every other blonde model

Remember when Ziggler made her white trash for three minutes?

Three minutes of playtime...

Pikma

Banned
Seems like WWE had a part in the death of the decay stable. Crazy Steve seemed to have signed with WWE to report to NXT:

Eric Young trained him. So I wonder if he will join Sanity.
Isn't Crazy Steve horrible? Hopefully they don't kick Alexander Wolfe just like they did with Fulton

Top Bottom