• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Manbig

Why did UFC even let him go?

I don't know, but a lot of people that follow MMA definitely didn't care for his commentary. The only thing that was any good about him was his catch phrase, but he added less than zero substance in any of his other comments. People like to complain about Michael Cole, but at least he has the excuse of having to do what people like Vince and Dunn scream at him to do over the headset. Goldberg doesn't quite get that pass.

kiguel182

This is stupid. People act like if Jinder doesn't win the belt then Orton will be champ forever.

He will be champion for at least one more month. If I can take one month with less Orton I will.

EDIT: Let's see if Jinder grabs the brass ring. Again, more interesting to watch than Orton.

Yeah Zach, that Bluekaveli sure did Bluekaveli last night. He just plain Bluekavelied. I've seen Bluekaveli Bluekaveli before, but he was the Bluekaveliest Bluekaveli to ever Bluekaveli.

Hold on, my damn Data Weiners are talking.

kiguel182

Mike Goldberg? After what happened with Mauro any commentator should try and avoid them.

Even without the bullying they micro-manage their commentators to death. Seems like a nightmare.

Mahonay

Banned
Mike Goldberg? After what happened with Mauro any commentator should try and avoid them.

Even without the bullying they micro-manage their commentators to death. Seems like a nightmare.
Definitely seems like a hell-scape of a working environment. I don't know why any established commentator would go to WWE now.

Caderfix

If Mike mix things up while calling an event only every now and then and without having anyone talking to his ear all the time, imagine the mess that it's going to be if he becomes a WWE commentator.

Yeah Zach, that Bluekaveli sure did Bluekaveli last night. He just plain Bluekavelied. I've seen Bluekaveli Bluekaveli before, but he was the Bluekaveliest Bluekaveli to ever Bluekaveli.

I'll slap you like Cornette did that asshole Santino

Tom Nook

Since the House of Horror match is not for the championship, I can see a scenario of Jinder and Bollywood boys interfere the match. Orton losses pissed off at Jinder while Bray goes to RAW facing Balor with a win against WWE Champion Orton under his belt.

oYwrB5sl.jpg

Remember when we were sure the WCPW World Cup Japanese qualifiers were going to be garbage tier indies?

Zach

I don't think you did, but be that as it may, we're live.

Since the House of Horror match is not for the championship, I can see a scenario of Jinder and Bollywood boys interfere the match. Orton losses pissed off at Jinder while Bray goes to RAW facing Balor with a win against WWE Champion Orton under his belt.
tfw the only way bray can beat orton is because of jinder fucking mahal

Mahonay

Banned
Jinder and the Bollywood Boyz show up and kill both of them. They take over the House of Horrors and turn it into a shockingly good Bollywood dance scene, complete with an army of actual Bollywood dance performers.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I'd rather have Zack Ryder as champ before Jinder. I'd rather have Kalisto and his good lucha thing as champ before Jinder.

Fucking Jinder, man.

The best things R-Truth ever did were:

Smack the shit out of people with an open water bottle
Take over HIAC
Think the Royal Rumble is a ladder match

Bronx-Man

Banned
Nope. He has no upside unlike Jinder. Sami would get a title reign like Rey Mysterio on that episode of Raw before Cena buried him.
WHY DID THAT WASTE THAT GODDAMN MATCH REY COULD'VE HAD A DECENT MONTH-LONG REIGN AND THEY COULD'VE HAD A HUGE MAIN EVENT AT SUMMERSLAM GODDAMNIT VINCE

2ywbozs.gif

Cause for some reason they hotshotted Punk/Cena

They could've easily just had Punk be a dickweed and then have Cena attack him at his home and then throw him through a window in front of his wi-wait

Top Bottom