• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Sephzilla

the important question: how low will the rating go tonight? golden state is playing tonight.

wwe-bobs-burgers.gif

Tom Nook

THE COUNTDOWN IS ON. WE ARE FIVE DAYS AWAY FROM GWF3

Predictions:
Singles Match
FlammableD vs ShadowSwordmaster
-----
Singles Match
SomewhatGroovy vs Mahonay

-----
GWF B+ Championship
Tall4Life vs Korly

-----
GWF B+ Championship #1 Contender Battle Royal
BewareTheBatsie vs OwensIsNow vs Caderfix vs The Strokes vs BronsonLee vs RBH

-----
Singles Match
Sephzilla vs imBask

-----
GWF Tag Team Championship
klonere & Heroman (The New Japan Express) vs Bronx-Man & Ithil (The Just Friends)

-----
Singles Match
Hasney vs DMczaf

-----
20 Minute "Loser Loses Slogan" Iron Man Match - Winner's tag team becomes GWF Tag #1 Contenders
Menome (w/ Browny) vs Zach (w/ Biggest-Geek-Ever)

-----
Extreme Rules Match
Syder vs Kornflayx

-----
GWF World Championship
FallingEdge vs Beefy

I stumbled across this "Most Controversial Moments in Independant Wrestling History" List on Facebook and figures this would be good for a laugh and clicked on it.

Now in between things like "Shane Douglas throws down the NWA Championship" and "The Mass Transit Incident" is Kimber Lee vs. Chris Dickinson.

Holy crap. I don't really really pay attention to Indy stuff, but this was disgusting. Between the vile, full force chair shot to the head and then the most reckless turnbuckle powerbomb I've ever seen I feel like Kimber Lee was lucky to escape with her life.

Was there like a huge outcry over this? Was Dickinson shunned for nearly killing someone? If the YouTube comments on the video were anything to go by she deserved it for Wrestling men and this is what the Attitude Era was like. :|

Raw64life

Every once in a while I forget that in addition to not being able to talk, being booed out of every building, and being an average at best wrestler, he actually got hit with a wellness policy violation. His punishment was a few clean jobs and then the megapush was right back on. I wonder what they'd do if he got popped again.

Sephzilla

Seph is my new white dad. Me and him run the show from behind the scenes

It's nice having a corporate champion

Every once in a while I forget that in addition to not being able to talk, being booed out of every building, and being an average at best wrestler, he actually got hit with a wellness policy violation. His punishment was a few clean jobs and then the megapush was right back on. I wonder what they'd do if he got popped again.

If Roman would get popped again they'd probably rewrite the drug policy rules like they did for Orton

Has anyone in a high position with the company who ever got popped ever really been punished for it? They were so desperate to not have to get rid of Randy that they created a rule specifically to help him out.

Top Bottom