• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

ReiGun

I like the idea of Sanity. I feel like if given a purpose or something to do they can do a lot with it. Sanity can be the new Shield with a crazy as fuck Eric Young as their leader.

Also, why aren't Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain going for the tag titles?
Nikki Cross is the only member with goals (being champion and beating up Asuka and Ruby Riot).

So far all the boys have accomplished is trying to force Tye to join and failing. I don't even remember why they wanted Tye so badly.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Nikki Cross is the only member with goals (being champion and beating up Asuka and Ruby Riot).

So far all the boys have accomplished is trying to force Tye to join and failing. I don't even remember why they wanted Tye so badly.

The same reason the Wyatts wanted Daniel Bryan.

It's the exact same gimmick, except with different Beardos. The only actual difference is that Sanity has a cute girl in the group.

jmdajr

Minimum wages and shitty advertising

Dean getting paid though

a14fc2c7376d596f51272af55c5e72e2.jpg

The same reason the Wyatts wanted Daniel Bryan.

It's the exact same gimmick, except with different Beardos. The only actual difference is that Sanity has a cute girl in the group.

Speaking of girls, where the fuck is Sister Abigail? I know Randy killed her spirit or whatever, but I'm shocked that an actual Sister Abigail never showed up.

Edit: THAT'S SISTER ABIGAIL AND THE BRIDGE CLUB

Funkasaurus_And_His_Mama_And_Bridge_Club_WWE_Wrestlemania.gif

Is there a good, like, stranded-on-an-island sort of game? I know there's, say, The Witness and stuff, but I mean a realistic-ish game about being stuck on an island where the goal is to discover fun things and ultimately get off the island.
Oxenfree is really good, and there's the Tomb Raider reboot game from 2013.

Though it sounds like may you're looking for an open world game where you just explore with no story to it? There's a few games like that, but they tend to be janky as fuck.

Kaladin

Is there a good, like, stranded-on-an-island sort of game? I know there's, say, The Witness and stuff, but I mean a realistic-ish game about being stuck on an island where the goal is to discover fun things and ultimately get off the island.

Have you tried Lost In Blue? It's on DS and Wii, mostly on DS though.

Ahh, that sucks, Rhia O'Reilly is injured worse than we thought

It is with a heavy heart that today we announce that EVE Champion Rhia O'Reilly will be vacating the EVE Championship at our next weekend series of events that take place at The Resistance Gallery, London in May.

O'Reilly broke her leg and ankle during her March 12 EVE Championship defence against Sammii Jayne at XWA 46.

It was initially believed that O'Reilly would be able to return by May 20 however it has since been revealed in subsequent MRI scans that the 2 time EVE Champion's injuries are more severe than first discovered with doctors now unable to give a return time table of recovery due to the severity.

O'Reilly's nickname of "The Fightin' Irish" has perhaps never been proven to be so true as it was on March 12 when O'Reilly fought almost the entire match with the aforementioned injuries in a brutal, hard hitting grudge match that saw O'Reilly go through tables, chairs and thumbtacks but there is no doubt that Rhia's biggest fight is now ahead of her and her attempted recovery.

There is no doubt that O'Reilly has been the most sensational and incredible EVE ambassador and Champion following in the footsteps of former 3 time EVE Champion Nikki Storm (AKA Nikki Cross) and forged her own legacy that many people will have struggled to follow Nikki Storm as Champion, whilst Nikki Storm claimed to be the Best In The Galaxy, when Rhia took the EVE Championship from Nikki she then shone as brightest star in the galaxy.

We thank Rhia for all of her hardwork for EVE and look forward to working with her in a new role whilst she recovers.

With that we announce that EVE will crown a NEW Champion on our next weekender of events in a 16 Woman Tournament fought over 3 rounds.

Saturday May 20 will see 8 Quarter-Final Singles Matches take place.
Sunday May 21 will see the 8 winners separated into two Fatal 4 Way Semi-Final Matches with the winner of each match facing each other in the Tournament Final in the afternoons final match.

We will be announcing a new Quarter-Final Match every day, some here on the EVE Fan Page, some on the EVE Twitter account and some on the EVE Instagram beginning here on the fan page tomorrow.

Tickets for the weekend events are on sale now at www.EVEwrestling.com/EVEnts.

Only 6 people have ever held the EVE Championship - Britani Knight ( AKA WWE's Paige), Grappling Gold Medallist Jenny Sjodin, Alpha Female, Nikki Storm (AKA WWE NXT Nikki Cross), Emi Sakura and Rhia O'Reilly. On Sunday May 21st Rhia O'Reilly will officially hand over the Championship to whomever works and fights hard and follows her advice to become the new EVE Champion.

Zach

I dunno what I'm thinking. Like a LOST-inspired game (not the crappy LOST game, you jokers). Just, you're on an island and should get home, but hooow? And wait, what's going on on this island? Or whatevz. I dunno.

Play Zelda BOTW has this exact thing in the game.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Speaking of girls, where the fuck is Sister Abigail? I know Randy killed her spirit or whatever, but I'm shocked that an actual Sister Abigail never showed up.

Edit: THAT'S SISTER ABIGAIL AND THE BRIDGE CLUB

Funkasaurus_And_His_Mama_And_Bridge_Club_WWE_Wrestlemania.gif
That's when the gimmick dies.

Kaladin

I dunno what I'm thinking. Like a LOST-inspired game (not the crappy LOST game, you jokers). Just, you're on an island and should get home, but hooow? And wait, what's going on on this island? Or whatevz. I dunno.

I think you want the original Far Cry.

Also, the Lost game was the worst TV show adapted to a video game in the modern era.

Zach

Oxenfree: I've seen people talk about it being good (RIP NeoGAF Vince McMahon), but is it about stranded on an island? I thought it was Teen Beat: The Game.

Lost in Blue: Looks a bit anime-y and old.

And I'm not really wanting a survival game. More of a story-focused affair. Maybe some light survival elements. I don't think this game exists. That's why I was asking. >_>

Zach

Play Zelda BOTW has this exact thing in the game.
My son plays Breath of the Wild all the time (and I've dabbled). It's fun, but I don't think it's what I'm looking for. Like, it didn't feel island-y at all. Although it did feel discovery-y.

I think you want the original Far Cry.

Also, the Lost game was the worst TV show adapted to a video game in the modern era.

Get out of town with this Far Cry talk. Are you telling me that game wasn't just shootbang?

(I played 2, 3, and 4.)

That's when the gimmick dies.

file.aspx

I'm afraid I've got some bad news.

Somehow I had forgotten this existed.

This was the first WrestleMania I've watched since my long hiatus. Brodus Clay was undefeated and would stay undefeated for the next couple of months.

Watching with friends made that show for me, before everyone was having a good time, trying to tell me who was good, who wasn't etc. Then Daniel Bryan lost in 18 seconds and it became a funeral. Will never forget it lol

Arcadia Bay is an island.

My son plays Breath of the Wild all the time (and I've dabbled). It's fun, but I don't think it's what I'm looking for. Like, it didn't feel island-y at all. Although it did feel discovery-y.

Go to the Island in the bottom right hand corner of the map.

Kaladin

Friends......WTF happened with Star Trek Beyond?

I finally got around to watching it this weekend and holy crap that was the worst Star Trek movie since Insurrection, and at least that one had some kind of a point at the end.

The visuals were the best thing about it. They pretty much made a Star Trek action flick, which is in no way what Star Trek is about.

Oxenfree: I've seen people talk about it being good (RIP NeoGAF Vince McMahon), but is it about stranded on an island? I thought it was Teen Beat: The Game.

Lost in Blue: Looks a bit anime-y and old.

And I'm not really wanting a survival game. More of a story-focused affair. Maybe some light survival elements. I don't think this game exists. That's why I was asking. >_>
Oxenfree totally is that, but you are trapped on an island and have got to figure out what's going. Not much in the way of gameplay mechanics (basically walking, talking, and using a radio) but it's got the multiple endings gimmick and great writing.

Far Cry is a damn good call, though.

I finally got around to watching it this weekend and holy crap that was the worst Star Trek movie since Insurrection, and at least that one had some kind of a point at the end.

The visuals were the best thing about it. They pretty much made a Star Trek action flick, which is in no way what Star Trek is about.
This, however, is a bad call.

Jamie OD

They wanted to be Guardians of the Galaxy because Into Darkness annoyed a lot of viewers.

Top Bottom