• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I watched a lot of streams of the Friday the 13th beta and I was in stitches almost the entire time. That game may very well be one of this year's GOTY contenders

Sephzilla

1v4 worked so well for Evolve.

I watched a lot of the beta gameplay for Friday the 13th. It looks rough around the edges (partially because it's being made by an indie developer, I think) but it looks way more well thought out than Evolve.

I watched a lot of streams of the Friday the 13th beta and I was in stitches almost the entire time. That game may very well be one of this year's GOTY contenders

It definitely looks like it would be fun as hell to play with a group of friends and it seems like it could be one of those dark horse hits if it has a decently smooth launch

Zach

Just looked through the episode guide for Season 3 and I'm afraid you're wrong. Learn to accept it and move on. Make a better man/woman of yourself. Chin up. Eyes wide. Shining bright. Be a star.

What happens if Menome and I become friends before our match on Friday??

Kaladin

A Friday the 13th video game makes me want someone to do a Friday the 13th in the style of Until Dawn.....or hell, do Cabin In The Woods in that style.

A Friday the 13th video game makes me want someone to do a Friday the 13th in the style of Until Dawn.....or hell, do Cabin In The Woods in that style.

Someone posted a thread recommending The Thing awhile ago, which would be amazing in that style. Playing on paranoia and all that.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Former WWE champion CM Punk has been announced as joining the cast of MTV series The Challenge: Champs vs. Pros. This will be the latest installment of an ongoing Challenge series for the network where sports stars compete against alumni of the reality competition.

The six-week event, which was filmed a month ago in California, will feature past alumni of the MTV staple and pro athletes competing for $50,000 for one man and one woman. The athletes are competing for charity.

CM Punk, listed as UFC fighter, will be competing for PAWS Chicago.

The series will debut on 5/16 at 9 PM Eastern.

Is Punk's charity for survivors of assault?

tm24

Oh hey i just saw that a US promotion finally got in on Daga. Good for Daga. Gotta buy that AAW show when it comes out

Caderfix

At first I though Friday the 13th woukd be something like Until Dawn and was sure that I'd buy it, then I found out it's a multiplayer focused game and gave up on it.

Multiplayer focused I don't necessarily have a problem with (Exception: OG Star Wars Battlefront 1/2 still the GOAT Battlefronts. IDK what that piece of trash new game was but it deserved all the criticism)

Sounds like Crazzy Steve is going to WWE in some capacity. Lots of luck to him. He was one of the highlights when he was with Decay over at Impact...before the new old management took over.

Lots of people were pretty appalled by it and Dickinson took a lot of flak, as did Beyond for allowing it to happen and promoting the fact - however, Kimber defended it by saying everything that happened was her decision, she's a professional, it was her choice to make, etc.

Well, I mean, I think the issue was the way the finish was unnecessarily super risky and terribly performed by Dickinson. I'm sure Kimber Lee wasn't like "Legitimately knock my head off with a chair and then powerbomb me into a corner as recklessly as possible" but whatever.

Kaladin

I like the idea of Sanity. I feel like if given a purpose or something to do they can do a lot with it. Sanity can be the new Shield with a crazy as fuck Eric Young as their leader.

Also, why aren't Alexander Wolfe and Killian Dain going for the tag titles?

Toki767

I like the idea of Sanity. I feel like if given a purpose or something to do they can do a lot with it. Sanity can be the new Shield with a crazy as fuck Eric Young as their leader.

I just don't even know what their gimmick is other than being crazy.

Also
they do and lose to AoP in the last set of NXT tapings

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

Sanity is just the Wyatt Family.

Sephzilla

The game looks f'ing amazing.
Hope I can find a way to get the Savini skin for Jason.
Day one.

Edit: This may actually be the game that I set up Twitch Stream for.

If we get WrassleGAF members playing this together I'm totally streaming it. Gotta know if Jason goes over.

Zach

Is there a good, like, stranded-on-an-island sort of game? I know there's, say, The Witness and stuff, but I mean a realistic-ish game about being stuck on an island where the goal is to discover fun things and ultimately get off the island.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
I think we know what a House of Horrors match is.

Cage Match, except with weapons all around the cage, and anyone bad enough to get one can use it. So, this way, this thing's gotta end, one way

Top Bottom