• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

So now instead of all the women having separate story lines we'll get a 3 women stable while Naomi, Charlotte, and Becky run singles.

Welcome to RAW

What will be worse, House of Horrors or the Asylum match from last year's Extreme Rules? Bearing in mind that match was 26+ mins long.

Jericho took a bump on tacks! As boring as the rest of that match was at least it had a somewhat crazy spot (for the WWE anyway). Randy and Bray aren't doing anything like that.

Pikma

Banned
Two main event with bullshit finishes in a row

That'll sure get everyone over

What a bad show, I'm not tuning in next week

Becky needs to turn here because ummm if she doesn't where the fuck was she?

I mean obvious finish... I hope none of you who are upset expected something else other than that.

I'd go Becky turns takes belt and Charlotte takes it at Summerslam

Beefy

If wwe had sense they would make the house of horror match real long but have it in 5-10 min slots were they cut back and forward from the house and the stadium.

Few thoughts on revenge of the taker

1. Farooq should have gotten the belt in 97
2. Mankind is takers best opponent
3. Bret vs Austin a hidden gem of a match. 97 Austin is peak in ring Austin
4. It was a 2 hour show. Every non big 4 should be 2 to 2.5 hours

Jopie

If wwe had sense they would make the house of horror match real long but have it in 5-10 min slots were they cut back and forward from the house and the stadium.

Seeing good ideas like this hurts because we all know they won't have the sense to do it like this.

Beefy

The U.S Belt: The Legacy of Greatness is now on Sky....

Having troops carrying flags and shit and holding the US belt 😂

The idea I believe is why should she help Charlotte who betrayed her?

Naomi was getting beat down too and Becky basically cut a I respect her just not her methods promo...

I mean she's supposed to be the big babyface. Her not showing up to help is weird unless her answer to Nattie's with us or against us declaration is with us.

I hope it's not a red herring where Becky teases heel but stats face because that makes her not showing up here worse

gaiadyne

Sadly the house of horrors is probably just going to be the Ambrose Asylum with a different coat of paint

Top Bottom