• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Few thoughts on revenge of the taker

1. Farooq should have gotten the belt in 97
2. Mankind is takers best opponent
3. Bret vs Austin a hidden gem of a match. 97 Austin is peak in ring Austin
4. It was a 2 hour show. Every non big 4 should be 2 to 2.5 hours
Yep Farooq should've won in 97. He had so much heat. I preach that everyday.

Becky not coming out just seems to be lol WWE.

Like why Seth never comes out to help Roman when he's getting beat up or why Roman never helps Seth despite them all being BFF's.

Tom Nook

Highlight of SDL:

tumblr_ooztdgPuSB1v7dof7o3_400.gif

Okrag

One of the big problems with 205 Live is that it only gets championship matches on PPVs so the midcard feuds don't have natural endpoints and just continue on forever.

Like why Seth never comes out to help Roman when he's getting beat up or why Roman never helps Seth despite them all being BFF's.

Without a plan this is even weirder because they set up her run in with her promo andNattie's crew interrupting her.

I hope it's a heel turn and not just a red herring for one where they just tease it.

Yeah which makes me hope there's a plan there because her not showing up but still being a babyface makes that ending really weird.
They're gonna tease a who is she with angle probably since during her interview earlier in the show the three women confronted her and told her she'd have to pick a side when it comes to them being against Charlotte.

The dumbest thing to do would be for WWE to turn Becky heel when she's one of their few over babyfaces.

They're gonna tease a who is she with angle probably since during her interview earlier in the show the three women confronted her and told her she'd have to pick a side when it comes to them being against Charlotte.

The dumbest thing to do would be for WWE to turn Becky heel when she's one of their few over babyfaces.

Yeah true but at least then the story here makes sense otherwise she just looks like a jerk. Plus I'm curious about what a heel Becky would look like.

Lol it's probably just gonna be an excuse for Charlotte to get mad at Becky and go more heel.

Decent Smackdown. Easily better than Raw. Every segment told a story and built to the future unlike Raw which was aimless as fuck.

Hex

Banned

i think it honestly was the right way to go.
Coming out this first time wastes it.
Let it simmer. She will come out soon, or let Charlotte grovel a bit instead of being the princess.

A three woman stable in a six woman roster just looks clunky.

It's NWO and Sting all over again with Becky dammit. She's gonna go fucking mad with the bat on them.

Okrag

Has Drew Gulak in his new politician gimmick been referred to as The Human Enhanced Interrogation Device? Because if not what's the point?

Top Bottom