• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Syder

source.gif

DMczaf

Alvarez does a review of the legendary dumpster match on Raw from 1998 a week ago....Raw does the dumpster match with the same exact ending.

Alvarez compares Jinder's random ass push to JBL and says he will win the title like JBL....JBL compares Jinder's random ass push to himself

They are listening to his podcast.

Alvarez does a review of the legendary dumpster match on Raw from 1998 a week ago....Raw does the dumpster match with the same exact ending.

Alvarez compares Jinder's random ass push to JBL and says he will win the title like JBL....JBL compares Jinder's random ass push to himself

Listen no one listens to their little podcast. It's called coincidence. Damn mark

Pikma

Banned

Of course they listen, doesn't mean they'll ever acknowledge it

Anth0ny

guys

ziggler is just reciting the script he memorized

seems like something has changed behind the scenes since the draft. smackdown has been the shits.

DMczaf

AJ and Shawn's conversation is interesting as hell during the Table for 3.

Shawn getting into the conversation of the finish of the Dream Match finish is fun.

UberTag

seems like something has changed behind the scenes since the draft. smackdown has been the shits.
Everything has been shit since Mania. And we're long past part-timer season so this should be the time of year when the product is improving... not regressing.

Changed his nickname to "The Artist" and "Vibe" instead of "king of strong style", check

Yellow color font instead of red, check

Wears his own merchandise instead of his cool vest, check

Dolph being an A-HOLE to him. Granted, he is playing a heel but I could help but think Vince gave him lines to use against Naka. Michael Jackson? Monkey?.... ugh....
This is how a senile creative genius operates.
It's not terribly different from how a senile United States president operates.

Ziggler's promo is legit way out in first for worst of the year right now...
Somehow I feel this is a category he's won before.
Fuck, I'd rather watch him caddy again for racist Kerwin White than whatever dogshit he puked up in the middle of the ring tonight.

Top Bottom