• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

DMczaf

Watching this JBL interview with Sting

Sting vs Kurt Angle was booked for WM18.

Sting's people were negotiating with Vince but things fell apart.

FML.

Syder

Apparently things fell apart because Vince wanted a bigger commitment
giphy.gif

Hex

Banned
Enjoyed Marty Skull VS Takahashi Hiromu that was put up on NJPW, really glad that they put that show up.
Will watch the rest a bit later

I didn't watch Smackdown yet, but I saw the segment with The Magnificent Maharaja and his crew running off with the belt lol. The big homie looks great with the belt.
tumblr_oozt5eYzoU1srbyoyo1_400.gif

rejoice.png

Caderfix

I'm not buying into Nakamura at all. It's like watching a dancing number mixed with a drama student overacting. He'll need to have amazing matches each and every time he steps in the ring to compensate for that. I also hate the fact he talks while using a mouth piece.

UberTag

I'm not buying into Nakamura at all. It's like watching a dancing number mixed with a drama student overacting. He'll need to have amazing matches each and every time he steps in the ring to compensate for that. I also hate the fact he talks while using a mouth piece.
To be fair, I would argue that all of Nakamura's fans from NJPW and NXT feel the exact same way about how he's being utilized on Smackdown thus far.
I can't wait until his contract lapses and he goes back to New Japan.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
To be fair, I would argue that all of Nakamura's fans from NJPW and NXT feel the exact same way about how he's being utilized on Smackdown thus far.
I can't wait until his contract lapses and he goes back to New Japan.

I like to think his NJPW fans thought he was being used like shit in NXT

Top Bottom