• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Every time I think of cancelling Progress because I'm getting a little tired of it, the new chapter pulls me back in.

The SPPC matches were all solid and the fans treated them well. Jim's introduction to the events is always a blast and this one with the guy on his stagg was great.

Zach

5J2Md6F.png

t1493420400z1.png

Every time I think of cancelling Progress because I'm getting a little tired of it, the new chapter pulls me back in.

The SPPC matches were all solid and the fans treated them well. Jim's introduction to the events is always a blast and this one with the guy on his stagg was great.

Going to binge on progress this weekend been meaning to get back into it

red capsule

I think what nakaumura needs is Funaki as his manager

SMACKDOWN.. numbah one announcer !

Plus, this will buy him more time so he can progress on his english
and potentially not get made a fool of on the mic if some decent talker with some sort of leverage decides to go off-script on him

I've got the Lucha Forever/Fight Nation show in London on the 14th - at the weirdest named building ever, Saw Swee Hock Centre.

Ahh yeah, was pondering that, don't think I'll end up making it.

Also saw IPW announced Riddle vs Dunne (again) on their show on Sunday, if I wasn't busy I'd be buying a ticket.

Mahonay

Banned

and potentially not get made a fool of on the mic if some decent talker with some sort of leverage decides to go off-script on him
He can speak English well enough. He needs to take out the fucking mouth guard when talking, it's making it really hard for him to pronounce anything.

Didn't watch any WWE this week. Did Nak do another promo with a mouth gaurd in?

Blue, shut up.

Top Bottom