• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Kaladin

Where does this angle rank on the dumbest things WWE has done scale?

18156936_1412723052104908_4543736005152717293_n.jpg

Zach

Where does this angle rank on the dumbest things WWE has done scale?

18156936_1412723052104908_4543736005152717293_n.jpg

Hey, I just saw that. Lots of fast-forwarding. Although, it doesn't seem that dumb because people were buying that crap. It's the people who are dumb. The fans. The WWE Universe.

I did think about how super sad it was, though. These 60-year-olds you think you can tell us what to do? / you think you can tell us what to wear?-ing and degenerate into something, fool / we just got tired of doin' what ya told us to do-ing. So hilariously lame.

Kaladin

Super low. This pic isn't from the embarrassing 2006 40-year-old men trying to act risque and juvenile DX, just the limp dick 2009 one last merch sales push DX.

I actually think of both as the same beast. 2009 was more about merch sales though.

Hey, I just saw that. Lots of fast-forwarding. Although, it doesn't seem that dumb because people were buying that crap. It's the people who are dumb. The fans. The WWE Universe.

I did think about how super sad it was, though. These 60-year-olds you think you can tell us what to do? / you think you can tell us what to wear?-ing and degenerate into something, fool / we just got tired of doin' what ya told us to do-ing. So hilariously lame.

"We just got tired of doing what you told us to do".....oh, here's another 5 minute buy our shit segment, look Shaun, green glowsticks!

There's a lot of WWE signing who's absence is immediately felt on the indies - Hero, for instance. Then there's signees who's absence doesn't make a lick of difference. Like, has anyone actually missed seeing Tony Nese? Dude's the definition of bang average.

I would be so happy if WWE signs Ethan Page, the indies, and Evolve in particular, would be a better place. It is going to be a sad day when ZSJ leaves the indies, and maybe Riddle if he continues to develop. Both ZSJ and Riddle are on so much indies promotions that their absence is going to felt.

imBask

Banned
if I had no life, i'd go back through some of last years thread and pull up all the post arguing with me that they "couldn't fuck up Bayley" and that "Bayley was too over to fail"

Kaladin

if I had no life, i'd go back through some of last years thread and pull up all the post arguing with me that they "couldn't fuck up Bayley" and that "Bayley was too over to fail"

I was one of those.

I will follow that up by saying that NXT ruins stars for the main roster. They get big on NXT, and often reach their peak so when they translate to the main roster and aren't as big with entire arenas cheering them it falls flat and it feels like the transition isn't working more often than not.

NXT should be it's own thing, with wrestlers getting called up being the exception, not the norm. We'd have a huge main event and mid card picture now on NXT if that was the case.

Sanjuro

Some people still don't want to admit they get too much into NXT and have no frame of reference how this character will come across to a broader audience.

Bayley is just one of those characters that made sense to me. It would have been a perfect example of someone rising through the ranks, but they just handed her the title in a short span. Now she has nothing.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
KO looks so weird with his new haircut and teenager beard

Top Bottom