• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Tyler Breeze was basically the perfect midcard heel champion type and they couldn't even do that right

They should have fired Ziggler years ago, and just had Breeze do all the stuff they've had Ziggler do. It would have been 110% better.

I mean I hate her entrance song so it kind works in her favor as a true heel. It's real awful. I do think it's hilarious how much Ellsworth plays it up.

It should probably be changed.

Carmella's entrance theme is the absolute best thing about her. Ellsworth is second-best.

Fucking Tyler breeze...from contending for the nxt title, to fighting jushin thunder liger to whatever it is he's doing now. He's so good it isn't fair.
I remember when WrassleGAF loved Ziggler so much.
I liked him a shitload when he cashed in money in the bank against del rio...then he just got stale after that and there is about 5 to 10 people now on these shows that make him look like a chump.

So I watched Ziggler's promo from last night and uh.......wow.

NdoIm7.gif

It'd go on my potential list of worst promos of all time.

And Sandow
And Cody

Aaron Rex doing a transphobic gimmick is a good ticket to fuck you ville

Cody hate is a bit ridiculous I actually kind of like what he's doing with the Bullet Club and what not.

Ziggler's promos and character work have just been horrible for a while now that's why folks are sour on him.

I thought they put a stop to that after last year. With Payback being in April and Backlash being in May and what not. Unless they're gonna start it back again after Backlash

There's still more PPVs than months this year, they just got rid of a whopping 2 PPVs and considered that good enough

They constantly give away matches and title switches that should be reserved for PPVs. Then they repeat the same exact thing on their PPVs and expect people to be invested.
When was the last time any of this happened besides a tag title switch? Or a women's title switch? Or when was any match anyone could really give a fuck about seriously given away free on TV? I only watch ppvs so I not know. But I don't recall seeing in a recap that they said lol let's do Roman reigns v taker 2 weeks before mania.

Heroman

Banned
I thought they put a stop to that after last year. With Payback being in April and Backlash being in May and what not. Unless they're gonna start it back again after Backlash
June 4, 2017 Extreme Rules
June 18, 2017 Money in the Bank ]
July 9, 2017 Bad Blood
July 23, 2017. Battleground

You're right, Heroman doesn't know what he's talking about

Before calling someone out check to make sure you know what you are talking about.

When was the last time any of this happened besides a tag title switch? Or a women's title switch? Or when was any match anyone could really give a fuck about seriously given away free on TV? I only watch ppvs so I not know. But I don't recall seeing in a recap that they said lol let's do Roman reigns v taker 2 weeks before mania.

Sunday is supposed to be the big Reigns/Braun match everyone's been waiting for

Except it happened before Mania and on a Raw

Or hey, another Reigns classic, what about the time we finally got that big match of him vs Owens at Roadblock? Instant classic, never seen before. If you forget Reigns spearing and pinning Owens clean to get that match. On a Raw. Two weeks before.

Mahonay

Banned
Sunday is supposed to be the big Reigns/Braun match everyone's been waiting for

Except it happened before Mania and on a Raw

Or hey, another Reigns classic, what about the time we finally got that big match of him vs Owens at Roadblock? Instant classic, never seen before. If you forget Reigns spearing and pinning Owens clean to get that match. On a Raw. Two weeks before.
And there's way more examples than this that I'm too lazy to look up.

Kaladin

Money In The Bank being Smackdown specific isn't a bad idea, especially keeping with the land of opportunity theme Smackdown is going with.

Top Bottom