• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Caderfix

Randy Savage is overrated. Orton is the best Randy.

Call me out on my that instead of talking about banned users or making jokes about others being racist.

korly

If you like making wrestlers then Fire Pro is a goldmine for that stuff.

I used to burn my own copies of Firepro D with custom entrance themes because console games didn't get that option until the Xbox days.

It also took an entire 4 slot Dreamcast VMU to load in all of the DLC moves and custom wrestlers/arenas/logos/federations etc.

And yeah, Firepro D was the first wrestling game with DLC moves. And they were voted on by players in Japan. They dropped like 4 free content packs with things like the Angle Slam, Shining Wizard, and whatever they used to call Sliced Bread #2.

Zach

I liked Shawn more pre-chronological journey. Not anymore.

And Flair still rulez. I don't care what you wieners say.

Zach

Shoot: The Kliq are shitting people.
giphy.gif

I really do wish you wouldn't mention his name. Guy was an ass that I would never like to hear about again if at all possible.
AT0a0Ue.gif

This gif reminds me how unfortunate it was that tyson got injured so bad when he was doing the best work of his career, dude was in my top 5 at the time after his nxt run.

I love the Vince match; some of the best and funniest JR commentary of all time, and it's basically the kind of match you want every Vince match to be.

The only problem I have with it is that it's a textbook feud ender, but it wasn't. But hey, that still led us to this

Ladies and gentlemen, GWF President and Owner Sephzilla

press-conference-622x281.jpg

[Sephzilla approaches the podium]

Thank you everyone for gathering at such short notice for this press conference. GWF3 is tomorrow and the anticipation for the event is through the roof, and GWF3 is why I'm here today. As we always inform our fans prior to events, cards are subject to change. With that, I'm here to announce a major last minute shakeup that affects the GWF3 main event picture.

As some of you have known, recently a very heated series of messages were exchanged on Tout between Zach and GWF World Champion Beefy. The exchange culminated in our World Champion openly calling for me to make a match between the two as a result. Unfortunately, both Zach and Beefy were already scheduled in separate matches for GWF3. After consulting with the GWF front office, I have been authorized to announce that the Zach versus Menome 20 minute Iron Man Match and the FallingEdge versus Beefy Championship Match for GWF3 have both been cancelled.

And I am now announcing that the main event of GWF3 will be a Fatal Four Way Match for the GWF Championship. The participants of the match will be Menome, Zach, FallingEdge, and Beefy. We felt that the Beefy/Zach feud was too hot for us to pass up at this time, and in the interest of fairness Menome has been brought into the match as well in order to preserve the previously agreed upon Zach/Menome match that was scheduled. FallingEdge has been kept in the championship match because he is the rightful number one contender for the GWF World Championship.

Additionally, the previously agreed upon "Filth versus BJ" stipulation between Zach and Menome is still in play, but only applies if one of those two participants win the main event of GWF3. Additionally, if either Zach or Menome wins the GWF Championship their tag-team will become number one contenders for the GWF Tag Team Championship, which was also a previously existing stipulation to the standalone Zach/Menome match. Meaning that if Menome or Zach capture the GWF World Championship there's a potential for a dual champion in the future.

I know this creates a situation where Zach and Menome have significantly more to gain from a win compared to FallingEdge or Beefy. Therefore, in the interest of fairness, I'm adding one more bonus stipulation to the fatal four way championship match. If FallingEdge or Beefy win the match, they will get to hand pick their opponent for a title defense at GWF4 and choose the match stipulation.

Thank you everyone, and enjoy GWF3!

wtf

KXMA8G.gif

you and this company can stick it

ReiGun

Listening to the last episode of Edge and Christian's podcast with Eric Young. Pretty cool hearing how he trained Tye Dillenger; makes their NXT program even better.

Haha, nooo. I hate that.

Oh, but wait. Does this mean Biggest-Geek-Ever won't be my second now??

KXMA8G.gif
There are no disqualifications in Fatal 4-ways! :D
But are there run-ins? Can you even do such a thing in these shitty Yukes games?

Also, I love how Scotty 2 Hotty of all people is standing next to Kane in that gif.

Anth0ny

Vince told me he drew 6000 on Twitch.

I said... God damn that's pretty good. When you running Twitch again?

He said sometime next month.

I said I drew 12000 on Youtube. And next week I'm gonna draw another 12000. And the week after that another 12000.

Vince said to me I want you to meet my wife, Linda. I said fuck her and fuck you!

I am telling you this right now, when I win the title, I am challenging the mark ass mark Sephzilla at GWF4 in a Hell in a Cell match. Tossing his ass off the cell and ending his career.

DMczaf

Ladies and gentlemen, GWF President and Owner Sephzilla

press-conference-622x281.jpg

[Sephzilla approaches the podium]

Thank you everyone for gathering at such short notice for this press conference. GWF3 is tomorrow and the anticipation for the event is through the roof, and GWF3 is why I'm here today. As we always inform our fans prior to events, cards are subject to change. With that, I'm here to announce a major last minute shakeup that affects the GWF3 main event picture.

As some of you have known, recently a very heated series of messages were exchanged on Tout between Zach and GWF World Champion Beefy. The exchange culminated in our World Champion openly calling for me to make a match between the two as a result. Unfortunately, both Zach and Beefy were already scheduled in separate matches for GWF3. After consulting with the GWF front office, I have been authorized to announce that the Zach versus Menome 20 minute Iron Man Match and the FallingEdge versus Beefy Championship Match for GWF3 have both been cancelled.

And I am now announcing that the main event of GWF3 will be a Fatal Four Way Match for the GWF Championship. The participants of the match will be Menome, Zach, FallingEdge, and Beefy. We felt that the Beefy/Zach feud was too hot for us to pass up at this time, and in the interest of fairness Menome has been brought into the match as well in order to preserve the previously agreed upon Zach/Menome match that was scheduled. FallingEdge has been kept in the championship match because he is the rightful number one contender for the GWF World Championship.

Additionally, the previously agreed upon "Filth versus BJ" stipulation between Zach and Menome is still in play, but only applies if one of those two participants win the main event of GWF3. Additionally, if either Zach or Menome wins the GWF Championship their tag-team will become number one contenders for the GWF Tag Team Championship, which was also a previously existing stipulation to the standalone Zach/Menome match. Meaning that if Menome or Zach capture the GWF World Championship there's a potential for a dual champion in the future.

I know this creates a situation where Zach and Menome have significantly more to gain from a win compared to FallingEdge or Beefy. Therefore, in the interest of fairness, I'm adding one more bonus stipulation to the fatal four way championship match. If FallingEdge or Beefy win the match, they will get to hand pick their opponent for a title defense at GWF4 and choose the match stipulation.

Thank you everyone, and enjoy GWF3!

Am I still booked ?!

Suplexer

I'm going to buy NBA 2K18 for the Switch because maybe if it sells well enough we will finally get a somewhat modern/decent portable WWE game...All of you should too.

Top Bottom