• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
orton v bray is non-title... lol.

wtf is going on in that company. At least that means that Bray could / should win I guess.

Am I still booked ?!
gbHAvW2.gif

OMG that unexpected attack. I guess DM can't go. I can fill in if needed Seph.

The last two matches for this PPV I'm watching
The Outsiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) vs. Lex Luger & Sting = *1/2
WCW World Heavyweight Title: Hollywood Hogan vs. The Giant (w/Jimmy Hart) (c) = -*1/2
Ohhh myyy!

Tagyhag

The only thing I get about that move is that Ali was supposed to send her to the corner so hard that she had to fell to get more impulse, the execution was horrible.

Yeah either that or she was expecting Lana to come back or something and jump over her.

Either way, terrible.

Tagyhag

The Internet Generation gave rise to the Finn Bálor phenomenon long before his first appearance in WWE NXT, and it’s what fuels this twisted entity who has become more meme than man. When the computers finally take over and mankind finds itself speaking in the ones and zeros of binary code, it’ll be The Cyber Demon who gives himself over to the dark web and ends human existence forever. CTRL ALT DELETE.

158.gif

Pikma

Banned
I thought Cody left to make a name for himself in the indies, why is he bragging about commiting to just one company now?

Nekofrog

Banned
Yay House show here confirmed finally to be actually Smackdown Live Roster which means Shinsuke Nakamura live!!!!!

Saw him at an nxt live event in a tag with tm61 vs smoajoe and authors of pain, super fun stuff. Way more fun than the sd ppv I went to the month before and there were only like 300 people there

Id much rather go to a house show these days anyhow

Hex

Banned
Has Kenny Omega done anything since January? I have not been up to date on NJPW.

Has he capitalized at all on how hot he was back then?
Not sure what you refer to as "capitalize" but he has received god like welcomes in RoH and RevPro and others because he used it to work his contract to give him flexibility

So can anyone tell me he made the right decision to stay?

Yes because there is not enough to go around the WWE for Balor, Nakamura, Styles and others.
He has a safer schedule, gets to do what he wants and makes huge numbers on merch due to the hype

Has Kenny Omega done anything since January? I have not been up to date on NJPW.

Has he capitalized at all on how hot he was back then?

Had a great match in a losing effort to Ishii but nothing else in NJPW no.

He's got a special attraction rematch with Ishii coming up though at Wrestling Dontaku, hopefully to set up a rematch with Okada soon

Yes because there is not enough to go around the WWE for Balor, Nakamura, Styles and others.
He has a safer schedule, gets to do what he wants and makes huge numbers on merch due to the hype

He also gets to do killer tours around the world with the Bucks and be the big deal that everyone comes to see

Horse shit

Well no, in NJPW he hasn't been booked to capitalize on anything. That'll change but it's undeniable that he's done fuck all really of note since Jan in NJPW, which will hopefully change with a big win over Ishii at Wrestling Dontaku

What he has done is used it to be an even bigger attraction on special indie tours in the UK/US

Hex

Banned
He also gets to do killer tours around the world with the Bucks and be the big deal that everyone comes to see

Well no, in NJPW he hasn't been booked to capitalize on anything.

What he has done is used it to be an even bigger attraction on special indie tours in the UK/US

Exactly, did you hear that pop at RevPro?

Hex

Banned

Well no, in NJPW he hasn't been booked to capitalize on anything. That'll change but it's undeniable that he's done fuck all really of note since Jan in NJPW

NJPW does not hotshot book like WWE.
Omega will not be in the title picture again until later in the year to build to a WK rematch

Top Bottom