• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Caderfix

I liked RvS 08 because the hardcore trait was dope. Making yourself bleed to get a boost while seeing your character going nuts was awesome.

I liked RvS 08 because the hardcore trait was dope. Making yourself bleed to get a boost while seeing your character going nuts was awesome.

Hardcore Resurrection or something right? they certainly had some ideas in play with those wrestler specific abilities, of course the balance was cack.

New to Wresslegaf.

Wish Shibata wasn't hurt but there's something to be said for an athlete or performer who pushes beyond their limit to get their moment at the risk of their own health. Better to be a star who leaves early than a Jado. Plus if he DOES he cleared, he's a made man for life in NJPW. Taking him out of the top 5 to avoid sadness though.

So...hey.

Tall4Life

New to Wresslegaf.

Wish Shibata wasn't hurt but there's something to be said for an athlete or performer who pushes beyond their limit to get their moment at the risk of their own health. Better to be a star who leaves early than a Jado. Plus if he DOES he cleared, he's a made man for life in NJPW. Taking him out of the top 5 to avoid sadness though.

So...hey.
Fave five?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I have a soft spot for 08 because it's what got me back into wrestling after stopping from like 2004-07.

All-Stars is one of those games where the core gameplay is fun, but you've done all there is to do after a couple of hours.

New to Wresslegaf.

So...hey.
Welcome to Da Club, pal.

Caderfix

New to Wresslegaf.

So...hey.

Welcome! As per tradition, what's your fav five of all time?

Hardcore Resurrection or something right? they certainly had some ideas in play with those wrestler specific abilities, of course the balance was cack.

That's it. It was so fun. All of the traits were. Stealing finishers, no selling, making yourself bleed, going for fas subs, etc. Good times, even if not balanced.

C9iJ1dkW0AAHck5.jpg

...How long has Emma been part of the Kane Fam

Also where's Papa Taker

Bronx-Man

Banned
I feel like Bryan's not coming back to the ring. He says it now, but he's about to have a kid in a few weeks. That changes everything you think you know about life.

New to Wresslegaf.

So...hey.

Welcome.
tumblr_oj94d6zaE31vn5u0to1_500.gif

Ultratech

Sucks to hear about Shibata.

Digimon Season 1 and 3 are great.

Yup.

(On that note, I thought S2 was the shit when I was a kid. Then after watching one of those videos that pointed out all the plotholes and other issues, I kinda felt like a dumbass.)

Yu-Gi-Oh is so stupid and over the top that it's actually pretty fun. Card games are serious business

Yeah, but a lot of the MC's/Villains' powers pretty much revolve around straight-up cheating.

Heart of the Cards? Bullshit.
Pulling the EXACT card you need during a turn at an exact moment? Also bullshit.
Eye Powers that can read your hand? Mad bullshit.

Tagyhag

New to Wresslegaf.

So...hey.

I disagree, Shibata was one of the lucky ones. He could have been fully paralyzed forever or worse, a Benoit.

You can look to Miz as someone who may not wrestle the stiffest or the most exciting matches, but he will be remembered as a good heel due to his recent work.

Tall4Life

I feel like Bryan's not coming back to the ring. He says it now, but he's about to have a kid in a few weeks. That changes everything you think you know about life.
Maybe he'll go on the indies and have a gimmick where his opponents can't touch him out of fear for his health, so he easily beats them and then becomes the ROH champion

Syder

New to Wresslegaf.

So...hey.
Welcome, friend.

ReiGun

The idea of his daughter seeing him wreslte will be pretty powerful.

Hopefully he'll make his peace with that. Edge and Christian talked in their interview with Goldberg about how they wished their kids could see them wrestle, but recognized it was for the best they didn't try.

Bryan needs to get out of the WWE and away from wrestling for a while. He needs to see he can have a fulfilling life without being in "the business." It might be tough for the dude since he comes across like he has no interests outside of wrestling, and pretty much everyone in his life are involved in the wrestling business in some way, but that's going to be the healthiest thing for him in the long run.

Booker T: ”Bullying goes away when you are a grown man"

Fuck Booker T
Booker no.

My faves always manage to disappoint me.

Top Bottom