• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I think Max Landis said HHH was his favorite wrestler lol

dude was always getting clowned by Gods, but his theme is one of the best. and he had some entertaining storylines.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I think Max Landis said HHH was his favorite wrestler lol

dude was always getting clowned by Gods, but his theme is one of the best. and he had some entertaining storylines.
So a nigh-invincible man pushed down everyone's throats is his all-time fave, but when it's a woman, she's a Mary Sue?

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Bronx-Man

Banned
Onions have layers.

You know what else has layers?

phpbkrx7s_559x345.jpg

I think what I was trying to say was misinterpreted. The point wasn't about the onion itself, but more as a vehicle to convey the complexity of the human emotion. Which makes the idea that someone likes that theme more, available.

Bronx-Mark

Dave says 205 Live has been doing poorly in terms of viewership with NXT regularly doing better than it (even though taped vs live), company's disappointed

205 Live might do better if it wasnt filled with terrible feuds and cringeworthy stories. Especially after the tournament was very popular and was based around it being an actual competition.

205 Live would be better if it was its own product instead of being the red headed step child of an extension to Raw that's done after two hours of Smackdown. Is there still anything taped before Smackdown?

Was Triple H anyone's favorite wrestler growing up?
I was pretty meh on him since forever, his awful reign of terror made me sick of him.
if this isn't at least top 10 wrestling themes for you then you're lying to yourself.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gY2wtmcADo

hhh sucks ass though. but he definitely played the game smart.

Triple H is the smartest man in the history of the business.

Pikma

Banned
Dave says 205 Live has been doing poorly in terms of viewership with NXT regularly doing better than it (even though taped vs live), company's disappointed
Time to make it taped and put Hunter and Regal at the helm

These poor guys were doomed as soon as Vince took control of their existance

rrc1594

Say what you want about HHH but he knows the business. He also knows how to make an event feel important. He plays his character well and when he is on the mic it shows how weak most are at talking in WWE are. Honestly HHH is top 5 for me.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
HHH is the only wrestler worth a damn and you know it.

All of your heroes fall.

One main remains.

A conqueror. A terminator. A king of kings.

Pikma

Banned
According to the Observer, it's possible WWE holds off on having Roman Reigns wrestle at Payback.

They're already treating him like a part timer

I bet someone in the creative team meetings came up with the idea "Maybe if we book him like all these part timers he'll get over!" and Vince fell off his chair and started clapping immediately

Top Bottom