• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Tagyhag

You know why were there so many WWE game series in the 00s? One for every console, why?

Raw, Day of Reckoning, Smackdown, SvR

I mean, wrestling was big as fuck back then.

I miss the WWF Raw games on the classic Xbox. It still has the best wrestler customization in the entire wrestling game history.

You could make literal 12 foot robot.

First event I ever watched was Judgment Day 2001, thats my timeline to now.

Top 5 active

Styles
Ishii
Naito
Rocky Romero
Owens

All Time

Styles
Kobashi
Jericho
Triple H 2000 - 2001
Paul London in ROH
Xh6ngmXl.jpg

Akebono rushed to the hospital after a Tuesday DDT show in Fukuoka. Last Dave heard, he was in a medically induced coma. Expected hospitalized for at least 10 days.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Why would HHH, the biggest star the WWE ever produced, be controversial in a wrestling thread?

The Cerebral Assassin!

The King of Kings!

The Game-ah!

You know why were there so many WWE game series in the 00s? One for every console, why?

Raw, Day of Reckoning, Smackdown, SvR

Japanese devs were far more likely to make games for one platform back then, so THQ had Yuke's primary team make the Smackdown/SvR games, their secondary team (mostly made up of former AKI staffers) make the GCN games, and whatever shitty American dev they could find to make the shitty Xbox games.

IIRC SD vs. Raw 07 was the first to be multplatform (PS2 and 360) with the PS3 and Wii versions joining in 08.

Top Bottom