• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Adree

You're saying a one off tournament that was kinda fun didn't turn into a must-watch 9th hour of WWE Grapplin weekly?

Well they did agent the matches to death until they had no high spots and then put all sorts of shitty ass angles in. Even then unless it was just some insane shit weekly I don't have the time to watch.

he used to actually say different things every week

instead of the same fucking shit with the same fucking drawn out delivery every single week

yeah he used to be great. now its painful. Heyman's dogshit promos are the worst thing about a Lesnar title reign tbh.

that 30 minute long drawn out 'apology' to Stephanie a while back might be one of the worst WWE promos I have ever seen.

jurgen

he used to actually say different things every week

instead of the same fucking shit with the same fucking drawn out delivery every single week

It's because he's spent all this time with Brock Lesnar.

There's not much character or variety to draw from. It's like having to come up with a new book report for the same Goosebumps book every week.

that 30 minute long drawn out 'apology' to Stephanie a while back might be one of the worst WWE promos I have ever seen.

It was awful but I don't think you can say that when Titus O'Neil gave this promo in the same show.

Adree

Fuckin' amazing

jg0PcfA.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pvz5yZ29jzU

Caderfix

They're already treating him like a part timer

I bet someone in the creative team meetings came up with the idea "Maybe if we book him like all these part timers he'll get over!" and Vince fell off his chair and started clapping immediately

More like:
I bet someone in the creative team meetings came up with the idea "Maybe if we book him like all these part timers he'll get over!" and Vince replied "I have an idea. Maybe if we book him like all these part timers he'll get over!" and everyone started clapping for Vince immediately.

ReiGun

I hope Luke Harper doesn't get left by the wayside. An upper card made up of Styles, Nak, Zayn, Owens, Luke, Orton, and Corbin - with Cena thrown in once he comes back - ain't nothing to fuck with.

Rimfya

Banned
WhatCulture's videos are needlessly long and drawn out. Do you make more money from YouTube for longer videos or something?

Jamie OD

WhatCulture's videos are needlessly long and drawn out. Do you make more money from YouTube for longer videos or something?

The landscape constantly changes but there is something to Youtube videos having more success when the average time spent watching the video is high. Time spent watching is worth more than simply having a lot of views.

rrc1594

Never watched it, aint my thing. Girl looked good so...

Never watch it movie sucks.

The landscape constantly changes but there is something to Youtube videos having more success when the average time spent watching the video is high. Time spent watching is worth more than simply having a lot of views.

I have been hearing that a lot of wrestling dedicated channels haven't been getting ads.

Beefy

Also the thing were after 10mins you can put a better paying ad on.

Caderfix

I gave on up them 100%. I used to watch the ups and downs for RAW, as I don't usually watch the show, but even that became unbearable. Bad videos, bad jokes and in one specific case, bad personality (Jack the jobber is simply terrible).

Menome

I'm happy he's got a job he loves and pays him for talking about wrasslin', but Jack The Jobber can fuck off into space.

jmdajr

Was Triple H anyone's favorite wrestler growing up?
Growing up? Well as a kid I liked warrior.

But during the attitude era yes. But it was a gradual thing. It didn't happen in one day.

Edit: indeed it is the night.
Has Roman recovered from his brutal attack?

But during the attitude era yes. But it was a gradual thing. It didn't happen in one day.

I read someone on here talking about him winning or beating up braun by putting him through a table at a house show. He only had his shoulder wrapped. Lol

Caderfix

For the sake of Braun and Roman himself, I hope not, as it would cause even more damage to both characters.

I read someone on here talking about him winning or beating up braun by putting him through a table at a house show. He only had his shoulder wrapped. Lol

He wouldn't miss a scheduled house show due to a kayfabe injury though. It doesn't mean a lot.

They should continue this gag for another week and have braun impersonate a nurse joker style and visit him at the hospital

The big dog won't return to his yard until next raw

For the sake of Braun and Roman himself, I hope not, as it would cause even more damage to both characters.

He wouldn't miss a scheduled house show due to a kayfabe injury though. It doesn't mean a lot.
You figure that they go out of the way to pretty much murder him that he takes a vacation or something, it just makes the whole thing seem meaningless.

Top Bottom